Forum

17 years 4 months ago #2773 by Buc
New Member was created by Buc
Wanted to say hello and look forward to being a supporting cast member to this forum. I have been a Dawg for a long, long time. My uncle, Dr. Bill Brown was with the University of Georgia until his retirement several years ago. Wife graduated UGA in 1968. As for myself, my high school football coach was Al Jeffreys, member of the early 1940's squads. Raised in Atlanta, born in Douglas, Georgia . . . . 1940. Currently live on Merritt Island, Florida, Cape Canaveral area. We have some died in the wool Dawg fans in my area, and it gets interesting sometimes with these Gators that we are surrounded by. Sorry, did not mean to be this long winded, just wanted to say hello and Go Dawgs! 8)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 4 months ago #2774 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re: New Member
Welcome! We have a lot of good people here. You will have fun. We even have a gator fan here who seems to be really nice and smart. We were able to figure out he did not attend UF and he lives in Georgia so these factors may have caused him to be cool and smart.

More
17 years 4 months ago #2775 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: New Member

Welcome! We have a lot of good people here. You will have fun. We even have a gator fan here who seems to be really nice and smart. We were able to figure out he did not attend UF and he lives in Georgia so these factors may have caused him to be cool and smart.

Thanks for the welcome kentdaddy. Looking forward to being a part of this forum. Thanks again. Go Dawgs!

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 4 months ago #2781 by dawgs511
Replied by dawgs511 on topic Re: New Member
welcome to the forum buc, and go dawgs!

• dawgs511
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #2785 by nwgdawg
Replied by nwgdawg on topic Re: New Member
i finally got into this forum. the names i was coming with were not cool enough. just wanted to introduce myself

• nwgdawg
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #2786 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re: New Member
Welcome gentlemen!

I will beat the moderator to the punch and give you the registration info.

Send the $25 fee to:

W. Layton
1750 A1A Blvd
Ponte Vedra, FL 32081

You guys will love it here.

wlayton is the financial guru.

:D

More
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds