Forum

LETS HAVE SOME DAWG CHEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17 years 6 months ago #1012 by RR-Dawg
Replied by RR-Dawg on topic Re: LETS HAVE SOME DAWG CHEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, you are on a forum called "Dawgs.com Georgia Bulldog Fans" so how's this for begging. PLEASE LEAVE!!!! PLEASE GO BACK TO YOUR ROCKY TOP FORUM AND PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE!!! PLEASE!!! DO YOU EVEN HAVE A UT FORUM????? IF NOT MAKE ONE!!! PLEASE!!! PLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahah ahahahahahah homo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RR-Dawg
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1021 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: LETS HAVE SOME DAWG CHEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, how many of these "UT fans" have even attended college at the University of Tennessee? How many of them have even finished high school with a college prep diploma (No, 4 years of auto shop and fucking-ur -sister 101 doesn't count)? I don't know what it is that you are trying to prove by bashing this forum. I was at the game, I saw the final score, I attended the game with Tennessee fans. I know Georgia lost to Tennessee! I admit defeat for this year! Now go find somebody else to pester, like Florida fans. They talk about as much trash as you do. Lest you forget, Tennessee is 5-1 also, and could very easily miss the SECCG, as could Georgia. Show some dignity and respect.

• jacketexterminator24
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1025 by Jesco White
Replied by Jesco White on topic Re: LETS HAVE SOME DAWG CHEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And your Admin thinks WE'RE the ones who cuss and cause trouble. I believe you all are the ones who started with the homosexual sex comments and screwing of family members...which is pretty telling about what you're accustomed to.

Hey, go Dawgs...inspite of you two dumb asses. Beat the Gayturds!

• Jesco White
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1036 by RJ

Seriously, how many of these "UT fans" have even attended college at the University of Tennessee? How many of them have even finished high school with a college prep diploma (No, 4 years of auto shop and fucking-ur -sister 101 doesn't count)? I don't know what it is that you are trying to prove by bashing this forum. I was at the game, I saw the final score, I attended the game with Tennessee fans. I know Georgia lost to Tennessee! I admit defeat for this year! Now go find somebody else to pester, like Florida fans. They talk about as much trash as you do. Lest you forget, Tennessee is 5-1 also, and could very easily miss the SECCG, as could Georgia. Show some dignity and respect.

Not that it matters...but a UT grad here.

You can go back and pick any time frame you want to show that one team is better than the other.

The 2 best are the overall series record and the last game played.

So...that would be:

1. Series--->19-15-2....UT
9-8-1.......UT in Knoxville
10-7-1.....UT in Athens

2. 55-31.

UT owns UGA overall....In Knoxville.....in Athens...and last Saturday night.

8)

• RJ
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1047 by missy30187
Replied by missy30187 on topic Re: LETS HAVE SOME DAWG CHEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didnt start this thread so you boys could get off on insulting each other. If you really wanna do that start your own thread..really yall should learn some manners...and thats for both UT and UGA fans...I didnt play in the game and im pretty damn sure that none of you did so until YOU are on the field makin 3 points or 51 points get over it...games over UT won this year next year is another story...UGA fans need to focus on the future games and workin up to kickin gator ass...now please can we just move on...yes UT nice game..now drop it or move on...thank you...

• missy30187
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1048 by RJ

I didnt start this thread so you boys could get off on insulting each other. If you really wanna do that start your own thread..really yall should learn some manners...and thats for both UT and UGA fans...I didnt play in the game and im pretty damn sure that none of you did so until YOU are on the field makin 3 points or 51 points get over it...games over UT won this year next year is another story...UGA fans need to focus on the future games and workin up to kickin gator ***...now please can we just move on...yes UT nice game..now drop it or move on...thank you...

bwhaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahah

maybe I can get some hypnosis and pretend it never happened.

Come on...it's football...and the winning team/fans get to enjoy it 24/7 until next year.

"I didn't start this thread...." :lol:

• RJ
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds