Forum

Our Leg

17 years 6 months ago #874 by dapolla
Our Leg was created by dapolla
Brandon Coutu injured his kicking leg on Thursday attempting a new onside-kick technique. Andy Bailey will kick our extra points and field goals. This makes me a little ill because when we lost to the Vols in 2004, it was largely due to Andy Bailey missing three(!) field goals.

Somebody say something to make me feel better. I'm feeling rather sick to my stomach.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dapolla
  • dapolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 6 months ago #875 by FL_Dawg_Fan
Replied by FL_Dawg_Fan on topic Re: Our Leg
Uh....it's just a tad worse than this morning.............

Georgia PK Brandon Coutu Out For Season

I'm just hoping that the offense steps up and doesn't let this game come down to a last minute field goal!

• FL_Dawg_Fan
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #876 by southernlover
Replied by southernlover on topic Re: Our Leg
I also felt a wave of nausea as I clicked on ajc.com for my morning dose of half ass news and saw the headline about Coutu. A gator coworker saw the article and said "this just isn't the dawgs year". I replied "yeah, we'll probably barely win the east". Anyway, it's afternoon now and I feel a lot better. It's football and these things happen. It's just terrible for Brandon and that it happened in a Thursday practice trying a new on side kicking technique. I think our boys are going to be pumped up Saturday night and that we are going to see a steady diet of the Dawgs running game. The lock down defense of old needs to show up If your there make some noise and shake Ainge up!! Go Dawgs!!

More
17 years 6 months ago #877 by CartoonDawg
Replied by CartoonDawg on topic Re: Our Leg
I know what you mean...on the bright side, Bailey has experience (even though he hasn't kicked in 22 months) but, since he's from Tennessee, he might relish the thought of scoring against his home state team--maybe he'll be motivated and focused...and hopefully, accurate.

• CartoonDawg
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #878 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: Our Leg
I think a marvelous idea for the dawgs is to run up the score high enough to where we don't have to worry about kicking field goals. We've got some big time recruits attending for this game, so lets show em a good time. Cheer dawgnation! Your boys need it now more than ever!

• jacketexterminator24
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds