Forum

Greetings from Tennessee

17 years 6 months ago #994 by RJ
Replied by RJ on topic Re: Greetings from Tennessee

Tennessee only gave up 9 points in the 2nd half. 6 of those coming off a kick return. Tennessee's defense made halftime adjustments, Georgia was unable to adjust to these adjustments...

Another good point.....what happened to all the "barking"?....after the game and on here. :lol:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RJ
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #996 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re: Greetings from Tennessee
Seriously, do UT fans just have no life? I now count five Vols fans who are registered here as "Dawg Fans"...Krakow, RJ, copout8, tennesseestud, JMXvol...oh, wait, and everyvol...that's six.

Maybe I'm ignorant...are there Dawg fans on your forum, taunting you over one game? Seriously...I mean this is a serious question, because I have no idea where your forum is or how to get to it to check. This is a question for Dawg fans, too...are we this rude? Be honest.

And before you attack me, I acknowledge 51-33. You've made your point. I also acknowledge 27-14(last year), 19-14(2004), 41-14(2003), nine straight years in the 1990s in favor of Tennessee, 16-15 in 1980, and 44-0 in 1981. I acknowledge UT's championships in 1998, 1951 and the split with OU in 1950(funny how UT fans, who have just attacked us over tradition, haven't mentioned 1950 or 51, just 1998...have they no memory?). I also acknowledge 1927, 1942, 1946, 1968 and 1980 in favor of the Dawgs. I acknowledge Peyton Manning, Tee Martin, and Heath Shuler.

Just answer my question: are there Dawg fans on your forum? Do you have one? I'm just wondering. I mean...should I come over to your house and urinate on your pancakes? Would that be the logical next step?

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
17 years 6 months ago #1040 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re: Greetings from Tennessee
RJ, for the most part your "taunting" has been take-in-strideable. You just happened to come in on the tail end of a couple of profane idiots. I'll take the taunting as much as anyone - hell, one of my best friends growing up was a dyed-in-the-wool Florida fan - but I won't take meaningless stupidity. I've since learned that there are Dawg fans on the Vols forum who behave this stupidly. They should have their wireless cards rescinded.

Speaking of football...I'm fairly sure we're going to beat you in the race for Vandy's hide.

GO DAWGS!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
17 years 6 months ago #1076 by copout8
Replied by copout8 on topic Re: Greetings from Tennessee
Hey chill, we had several "rebuilding" tears! LOL! Hopefully we can only make improvements from here on out instead of mistakes!

• copout8
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds