Forum

Ooops

17 years 6 months ago #855 by flyindawg
Ooops was created by flyindawg
I mistakenly placed a bid on ebay for tickets. I got so excited about getting the set of tickets for a good price. I didn't even bother to look at what kind of tickets they were. How strict are they about non-students with student tickets? Anyone know?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• flyindawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 6 months ago #856 by CartoonDawg
Replied by CartoonDawg on topic Re: Ooops
I don't think they're too strict. There's just so many people coming through the gates that they just want to herd them in, the faster the better.
If they ask, just say that you're in grad school.

• CartoonDawg
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #857 by oledawg
Replied by oledawg on topic Re: Ooops
I went thru the student gate for the UAB game and they were checking IDs with student tickets. Maybe try one of the other gates.

More
17 years 6 months ago #860 by flyindawg
Replied by flyindawg on topic Re: Ooops
Ah to hell with it. I'm still coming down for the game. I can at least try and get in on the tailgating. Where is everyone going to be at.

• flyindawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 6 months ago #863 by RR-Dawg
Replied by RR-Dawg on topic Re: Ooops
If it comes down to it, just be honest and tell 'em you got 'em on ebay and didn't know there was a difference until after you got 'em. Bring any verification of purchase. If that doesn't work, start talking loudly about how you traveled all the way from (Virginia was it?) just to see the beloved dawgs beat UT. And now this trip is to no avail because your money was good enough for a student at UGA but not to the university!? (If you see cops wait and talk to them but be prepaired to run, jk)

• RR-Dawg
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.024 seconds