Forum

NEW SPURRIER STATS TO MENTION

17 years 7 months ago #701 by Elvisdawg
NEW SPURRIER STATS TO MENTION was created by Elvisdawg
I suppose no one has gotten around to telling the network announcers (not the smartest breed around anyway) that Steve Spurrier is no longer the coach at Florida, he is now the coach at South Carolina. Try these stats on for size (especially you Lou Holtz) . #1 "Steve Spurrier coached Gamecocks have NEVER defeated the Georgia Bulldogs" #2 "The DAWGS welcomed Spurriers Gamecocks to the SEC in 2005 with a loss" #3 The Georgia DAWGS OWN SPURRIER AT SOUTH CAROLINA" . # 4 Spurrier will never live long enough for the Gamecocks to have a winning series record againist Georgia #5 Georgia shuts out Spurrier for the first time by any team in almost 20 years. Announcers, feel free to use any of these, i have not copyrighted them, nor do i intend to. I like an expression that my former sheriff , Gerald Hege (many times referred to as, "the toughest sheriff in America" once used). I live in Davidson Co NC and we are not really all that far from Pilot Mountain (Mt. Pilot) and Mt Airy (Mayberry) and sheriff Heges quote was , "THIS AIN'T MAYBERRY AND I AINT ANDY" . Well, Columbia aint Gainesville and the Gamecocks aint the Gators" ENOUGH ALREADY OF SPURRIER AND THE GATORS, THERES A NEW "OLD BALL COACH" IN TOWN AND HE'S WON OVER 50 GAMES IN HIS FIRST 5 SEASONS, CMR !!! We made SS look like Barney Fife because we got John Wayne on our sideline ! GO DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

There is no greater stadium than Sanford, no greater running back than Walker and nothing greater in all of football than being a Georgia Bulldog !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Elvisdawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 7 months ago #702 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Re: NEW SPURRIER STATS TO MENTION
Wide pin striped cellblock uniforms and jail cells painted PINK!!!... His office looked more like a warzone LZ. The man was "different" among his LE peers. Unfortunately, I believe he ran afoul with the Feds and ultimately ended up on the wrong side of the criminal justice system!

How are things down in the flat lands these days??

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!

LINK: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Hege

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
17 years 7 months ago #714 by Elvisdawg
Replied by Elvisdawg on topic Re: NEW SPURRIER STATS TO MENTION
My wife is a graduate of the Pharmacy School and we went to Greensboro Thursday night and happened to run into 4 DAWG Fans that had lived in Gainesville and Elijay at a Japanese restaurant. Rabid Dawg fans and we had an excellent time discussing the joy of being DAWG Fans and loving the Lord. The father and son in law were both Baptist Ministers and he proceeded to tell that CMR gave his life to Christ while he worked under Bobby Bowden . We talked about how we admired CMR and how he isnt afraid to show his faith or more importantly live it. CMR just doesnt talk the talk , he walks the walk of faith . It was nice to see that giant G on the front license plate when we walked out together. As far as Sherrif Hege you are correct he ran afoul of the legal system. I am part of a jail ministry and have been inside of those pink cell blocks many times trying to reach the unsaved. The pink cell blocks (pods) arent nearly as depressing as part of the old jail where it is in the basement where the cells are gray. I have been in Sheriff Heges office one on one and he had alot of charisma, but like many people he let his flaws get the best of him. But he was always good for a quote and love to play it up for the cameras, i dont think he ever saw one he didnt like. I hope to keep on finding as many DAWG fans as i can around here and hopefully our UGA DAWGS can match our local Thomasville DAWGS back to back footballChampionships ! I say lets win 'em all for ERK this year and bring the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP back to where it belongs to ATHENS !!! GO DAWGS and lets all live our faith like CMR !!!

There is no greater stadium than Sanford, no greater running back than Walker and nothing greater in all of football than being a Georgia Bulldog !

• Elvisdawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds