Forum

1929 Sanford Stadium Dedication Tickets

17 years 7 months ago #668 by JSUFuzz
I have a general question regarding an original 1929 Sanford Stadium Dedication Ticket that I recently acquired from my late grand-mother's estate. It is an original ticket from when they played Yale on October 12, 1929. It is in almost perfect condition with no fold lines and the score (UGA 15- Yale 0) is written on the bottom. I was wondering what a possible value would be for this item, and who I may be able to contact to sell this ticket. I can provide pictures to any prospective buyer. Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• JSUFuzz
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 7 months ago #669 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re: 1929 Sanford Stadium Dedication Tickets
It's worth $5.65. Where can I send the check?

In all seriousness, Beckett www.beckett.com is always a good resource. I'd look up individual collectors or memorabilia shops as well, not to mention some places in Athens or Georgia in general.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
17 years 7 months ago #670 by JSUFuzz
Replied by JSUFuzz on topic Re: 1929 Sanford Stadium Dedication Tickets
Hey thanks! I'll check it out.

• JSUFuzz
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 7 months ago #680 by Ashdawg
Replied by Ashdawg on topic Re: 1929 Sanford Stadium Dedication Tickets
One of the biggest sports memrobilia dealers live's in Alabama with you. I've talked with him a couple of times and he's pretty honest. I really don't want to "post" his name and how to get in touch with him, because he's pretty well known. If you'd like to e-mail your home or cell # I will call and try to help you. DON'T GIVE THEM AWAY TO A SHAMARTIST! Ashdawg

• Ashdawg
  • Visitor
17 years 7 months ago #682 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Re: 1929 Sanford Stadium Dedication Tickets
Someone sold one here on the board for a few hundred several years ago. It was not in good condition, it has folds and dogears. Seems like it was between 3 and 5 hundred. That was probably about 5 years ago.

Upload a picture or send one to me, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., and I will post it for everyone to see.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

17 years 7 months ago #683 by JSUFuzz
Replied by JSUFuzz on topic Re: 1929 Sanford Stadium Dedication Tickets
I have sent you two pictures of the ticket to your email address provided. Thank you again for your help.

• JSUFuzz
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds