Forum

You guys looked good sat.

17 years 7 months ago #666 by ufc-tn
You guys looked good sat. was created by ufc-tn
Hello, Just wanted to say the Dawgs looked good in opeaner. I am a Vols fan but I like to see All SEC TEAMS do good. You guys are looking at a great season ahead, Good luck

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ufc-tn
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 7 months ago #671 by Dawgforlife
Replied by Dawgforlife on topic Re: You guys looked good sat.
The vols also looked good this past sat running over cal. Glad to see that our SEC teams are taking over the other confrences except for the arkansas game.

• Dawgforlife
  • Visitor
17 years 7 months ago #679 by Ashdawg
Replied by Ashdawg on topic Re: You guys looked good sat.
After the last few years, UT had such high expectations and they kind of fell through, (I still say because of Punkin'head!). This year I feel a little diffrent, I think expectations are a little lower (if they ever can be in K-ville) and they are going to have a great year. My 11 year old daughter knows that CAL should never be favored In BIG ORANGE COUNTRY! They might be stronger this year, but what have they done lately other than that? This is just like any other year, My DAWGS and those nasty mud lizards from FLA-YORK had better not forget about the VOLS or they could be in Atlanta in Dec. and not for the PEACH BOWL! Have a great season, and remember "in the SOUTH it's football season 24/365 any where else it just don't matter as much!" Ashdawg

• Ashdawg
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.024 seconds