Forum

Dawg fan in gator country

17 years 8 months ago #656 by g8rh8tr
Dawg fan in gator country was created by g8rh8tr
Help! I am surrounded! Please, does anyone have any info. regarding Dawg friendly establishments/clubs in the Fort Myers, FL area? I have tried to find some on google but the closest one is in Orlando...four hours away....

Thanks!! GO DAWGS!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• g8rh8tr
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 7 months ago #684 by oledawg
Replied by oledawg on topic Re: Dawg fan in gator country
Don't know about Ft. Meyers. BUT there is a respectable large UGA group in Tampa. I can give you the particulars if you need them. Since I did my HS football in Tampa I understand your dismay at prehistoric small brained reptillian mud lizards that are only good for handbags and shoes!

More
17 years 7 months ago #686 by oledawg
Try this link if its up and working.
(Link removed by admin since it is not working.)

Note from editor:
Ole dawg I apologize for editing your message. I test all links posted and remove them if they have a problem. (If you want to test the web site you listed try to locate a dawg club on the web site and you will see the error.)

I removed the link posted since it is not working for the purpose of finding a dawg viewing location. It also asks for you to list your name even though the lookup portion of the web site does not work. I would be cautious about listing my name on this web site since it has no privacy policy.

The official Bulldog Fan Club web site lists all the Dawg Clubs. We have a link to the Athletics Dept web site where you can find the Official Bulldog Fan Club web site. The link to the Athletcis dept is at the top of the forum.

Or, since we have several thousand members, maybe one of them will show up soon that is in your area.

Keep barking,
the editor, Steve

More
17 years 7 months ago #691 by oledawg
Sorry, Steve I apoligize, guess I should have checked.

More
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds