Forum

Game Week

17 years 8 months ago #638 by oledawg
Game Week was created by oledawg
Coming up on first game for 06. Place is snoozin! Lets get ready to PLAY SOME BULLDAWG FOOTBALL!!!!! We've got real potential this year. New names, new heroes, can't wait to see who breaks out to be the Super Dawg this year. Can't wait to get back to Athens tailgating and trading Dawg stories with all the friends. Come on Dawgs time to trade helmut paint! DEFENDING SEC CHAMPIONS!!!! GO DAWGS, SIC EM! :D :D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• oledawg
  • oledawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
17 years 8 months ago #640 by DawgDoc
Replied by DawgDoc on topic Re: Game Week
:( :idea: :idea: oledawg is right. Everyone is snoozing. We better not be too complaisant about this opening game. Anyone that shows up on our field in pads should be given respect. These guy run an option offense, something we don't see all that often. Look what Ga Southern did to us in the first half a couple of years ago. Coach MR is right on the money when he said it doesn't make any difference wheather your division one or a two school, you had better show up ready to play. Please don't be looking ahead to the SC game. Be ready to play WK, cause I'm sure they would like nothing better than upset a ranked Georgia team. Remember, we have a new QB, an untested offensive line, wide outs that we are not sure of and running backs that don't have blazing speed. That new kid from New Jersey has the speed to get outside, but he may be redshirted. Let get this board jumping. We all need to "Hunker it down one more time" and support the Dawgs.
As always, GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Member since 1999

More
17 years 8 months ago #641 by Dawgforlife
Replied by Dawgforlife on topic Re: Game Week
Whoa now...we dont really have a new qb running the show. JT did play in the florida game and has some experience, we dont have a brand new freshmen with the starting pos at qb. also we got our TE milner and our #1 reciever plus the depth in our backfield. Even though our offensive line is basically new im sure that we can mamange the games this year.

• Dawgforlife
  • Visitor
17 years 8 months ago #642 by DawgDoc
Replied by DawgDoc on topic Re: Game Week
:D :!: :!: Dawgforlife, I'm glad I got your motor up and running. Yes JT started one game in five years and I know he knows the system. He has been a long snapper and a special teams player most of his playing time. I think he will do a good job, but he still is not an experience QB at this level. He is the most experienced QB we have at the present time and the success of this team rides with him. I wish him well and will be pulling for him and the rest of the team this season. The TE dropped to many passes last year. Hope that has been corrected. MM is a solid wideout, but after that we have unproven people behind him. They need our support and I plan to give them as much as I can, but let's not get carried away. As always, GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P

Member since 1999

More
17 years 8 months ago #643 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: Game Week
I don't much care if this is a "transition" year or not. I'm not a UGA fan of the past who crawls back in his shell after a few losses. I myself am a competitor and will be in Columbia even if we lose to WKU (Knock on Wood). The Dawgs are a massive part of my life and I'm ready to rally behind 'em and give evryone that happens to cross our path to another SEC title a piece of UGA hell! Florida, Auburn, and LSU might be ranked higher, but I'm thinking the dawgs have what it takes to put an end to at least two of those team's National Championship hopes. Let's get one thing straight. Joe T is no Brady Quinn. But he's got one thing Quinn or Troy Smith, Chris Leak, or any other glamor QB hasn'y got. And that is grit. Joe T is one tough Son of a Bitch. I would take a guy who could take a hit and get back up over a guy who played great until he got hit anyday. Now mix is grit with his passion. Shockley played great despite waiting and he had more talent than Joe T.But Joe T has more passion for this team than anyone your ever going to meet (Even me, and thats saying alot). combining that will to play for the dawgs and his toughness gives you a hard nosed QB that im proud o have running my team. JOE T I'VE GOT YOUR BACK AND ANYONE THAT DOUBTS YOU IS GONNA ANSWER TO ME! LET'S GO DAWGS! HUNKER DOWN, CUZ WE GOT A TITLE TO DEFEND THAT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO THE BULLDAWG NATION!

• jacketexterminator24
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds