Forum

National Holiday

17 years 8 months ago #627 by jacketexterminator24
National Holiday was created by jacketexterminator24
The countdown continues as college football is within a work week a way and UGA Football a full, gruesome, grueling 7 days away. I find myself like a kid waiting for Christmas. It's so close but so far away. I've been wating for this moment ever since last years SEC championship. College Football is almost here. In a way it's lik my Hannukah. I get a new game every week. I was talking with a Florida fan about the upcoming season. He said to me, "I just don't get you Georgia Fans. Why do you dress up in slacks and polos and ties and blazers [While we gator folk where jean shorts, wife beaters, mullets, and boogers?]" My answer was simple. UGA football is as much a religion as it is a football game. Would you where jean shorts and a tank top to church? I think not! We Dawg people respect our religion and our Holy Trinity of Dooley, Walker, and Sanford and our Saints Uga I-IV and the Great Prophet Richt who has bestowed upon us many gifts of SEC glory, Top 10 finishes, and Bowl Game victories. We feel it is appropriate to dress up and attend our weekly pilgrimage to the great Temple of the Dawg (Sanford Stadium). This religion is something you Gators would never understand seeing as you all are doomed to burn in the college football hell. You and your unsuccesful spread offense, overrated football teams, and your false idol Urban Crier. It makes me pity you in my Golden Bulldog heart. Maybe one day you will see the error of your ways and turn to the heaven that is Athens, GA. But until then, let's line it up between the hedges and play some damn southern gridiron football! HUNKER DOWN YOU HAIRY DAMN DAWGS! RUN YOU SILVER BRITCHES! SIC 'EM BOYS! COLLEGE FOTBALL SEASON IS FINALLY HERE AND WE GOT A TITLE TO DEFEND! GO DAWGS!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• jacketexterminator24
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.021 seconds