Forum

Shockley qb in preseason game

17 years 9 months ago #599 by Dawgforlife
Shockley qb in preseason game was created by Dawgforlife
Just wondering if anyone else saw the falcons game friday night? He did good in my opinion leading the falcons into field goal range for the win. Also doing it in two minutes. I know that we discuss our present and future dawgs here but lets not forget about our past ones.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Dawgforlife
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 9 months ago #601 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re: Shockley qb in preseason game
As a Carolina Panthers fan, it pains me to see the Falcons do well, even in the preseason. However, DJ's performance just goes to show that if you want a complete and balanced fantasy team, just pick former Bulldogs; even down to Carolina PK John Kasay! Unfortunately, due to the Vick hype and the fact that Matt Schaub is very talented, DJ will never see the light of day...at least in ATL. Hopefully somebody will make the Falcons and offer they can't refuse, and DJ will get to show his true talent. After all, he's what Mike Hype is supposed to be: a good runner with a gun for an arm, who makes good decisions and is a great scrambler as well as good in the pocket. His accuracy in the 2005 season was impressive, and he's only going to get better. Vick is a glorified tailback; DJ is the real deal. Hopefully someone somewhere is going to see that before he gets exiled to NFL Europe or something.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds