Forum

what it is

17 years 9 months ago #594 by bamafan1422
what it is was created by bamafan1422
what it is dawg fans?just thought i may join the forum.uga is my next fav team to the tide.thanks for letting me join and good luck this season.and beat them auburn tigers.roll tide and go dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• bamafan1422
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 9 months ago #595 by oledawg
Replied by oledawg on topic Re: what it is
Welcome and best of luck in your season.

More
17 years 9 months ago #596 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re: what it is
Yes, welcome. No one was more upset than me when your boy Tyrone went down last year; if they truly gave the Heisman to the most valuable athlete in Division 1-A, Tyrone Prothro would have gotten it. Anyone who looks at the 'Bama offense before he went down and the offense afterwards...well let me just say that had he stayed healthy the Tide may have ended up having the same beef that Auburn did in '04. Oh, that may have been a bad example. That Utah did in '04? Nah, nobody in their right mind thinks Utah deserved a national title shot. I've got it! You would have had the same beef that Penn State did in '94. There!

Anyway, thank you for laying a shellacking on the Gators last season. That - along with the Mississippi State game two years ago and OUR game against them that year - was one of the most enjoyable Florida games I've ever watched.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
17 years 8 months ago #615 by BulldawgNation
Replied by BulldawgNation on topic Re: what it is

what it is dawg fans?just thought i may join the forum.uga is my next fav team to the tide.thanks for letting me join and good luck this season.and beat them auburn tigers.roll tide and go dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck against Aubarn :P

GO DAWGS/ROLL TIDE!!!! 8)

• BulldawgNation
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds