Forum

Time to start

17 years 8 months ago #586 by oledawg
Time to start was created by oledawg
Getting ready to trade helmut paint dawgs! Got a new game day car, got new dawg cds for the trip from Obknoxville to Athens. New dawg duds for the season. Lets get it on! Here's to all the new dawgs and returning dawgs for a heck of a new season. Looking forward to who steps up and causes the faithful to rock Sanford! Lets be careful on the roads for the games and AS ALWAYS ....GO DAWGS!!!!SIC EM!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• oledawg
  • oledawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
17 years 8 months ago #587 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re: Time to start
Oledawg, my only regret is that I'll be driving down 85 rather than 75 and won't see you in the one red and black car in a sea of orange.

Lucky me has family who are faculty, so I've got my season tickets ready and rarin' to go. Plus, the university where I teach has no football program, so there's no conflict of interest. Save the game against the mighty mighty Hilltoppers, I'll be at every game screaming my head off and cheering, this time amongst faculty and fellow alums rather than the student body. The last Vols game I was at was the 2004 loss - one girl in front of me actually wept when Greenie's last pass was intercepted; another girl started having a seizure, no lie - so I'm looking forward to seeing if we can leave bits and pieces of Erik Ainge strewn about (soon-to-be-named) Dooley Field.

Gotta go teach my two-year-old to say "GOOOOOOOO DAWGS!" See you between the hedges!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
17 years 8 months ago #589 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: Time to start
my fine dawg friends, as of right now , we are only 28 days away from saturday in Athens. I'm getting chills just thinking about it. I know we don't see WKU as a threat, but if at all possible show up and scream your heardest and lets give these new dawgs a first game they'll remember forever. I want them walking tall and proud when they make the treck the next week to South Carolina. Let's give it our all as Dawg faithful. Travel Safe! We've already had one fellow dawg die this year, we could do without anymore such tragedies. GO YOU SILVER BRITCHES!

• jacketexterminator24
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds