Forum

Countdown to Kickoff

17 years 10 months ago #547 by oledawg
Countdown to Kickoff was created by oledawg
Anyone going??? I'm taking the new game day car see you there.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• oledawg
  • oledawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
17 years 9 months ago #555 by oledawg
Replied by oledawg on topic Re: Countdown to Kickoff
Whew was it hot, the rainstorm cooled things off a bit, but then the sun came out and it was a sauna! Got to see some ole dawgs and meet some new ones. Teased Scott Woerner about hog hunting with a bow. Met Momass, very nice kid. Asked Tony Taylor to just stick somebody this year. Asked Kedric how the arm was doing. Gave Greg Blue a huge congrats. Told Joe T. the catch he made in the FL game was great, asked how he did it with a FL defender in his face. Missed DJ and Thomas Brown. I was extremely pleased about how nice and polite all the kids are. CMR is a class act and he is conveying the class and attitude through out the program! Can't say enough good things about the players and UGA as a whole. Down side to the week end was the news about Odell. Hope it works out for him, he has so much talent, I hope he doesn't waste it.

• oledawg
  • oledawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
17 years 9 months ago #556 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re: Countdown to Kickoff
Didn't he get suspended at the beginning of the season in '03 or '04 for the same thing? It's a shame; Odell was the runner-up for Defensive Rookie of the Year this year, he's a large part of the Bengals' playoff run, and shocker of shockers has outshined #47 up in Cincy. Let's hope he learns a little something from the guy playing just to the north of him in Toronto that stupid mistakes will catch up with you.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
Time to create page: 0.021 seconds