Forum

From Athens-Game Day Friday 11-10-24

4 days 11 hours ago #83266 by yankeedawg1
From Athens-Game Day Friday 11-10-24 was created by yankeedawg1
Good morning all,

To all who were affected by hurricanes Helene and Milton plus the tornadoes caused by them our thoughts and prayers.

Living in Athens,Ga Helene caused minor damage as its track shifted and spared us from a direct hit.

Dawgs home , huge favorite over Mississippi State . Game #6 more work to be done.  It seems after last weekend's surprises ...take nothing for granted ....  carries added truth....

Continue to check on family and friends often. Have a good weekend, and a safe week.

As always "Go Dawgs ". Blessed 

Go Dawgs!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
4 days 2 hours ago - 4 days 1 hour ago #83268 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic From Athens-Game Day Friday 11-10-24
All clear from Helene here.
I drove to Hilton Head after it went north. The back way through Athens-Augusta carried me through a lot of down trees and electric lines  while traveling through the hurricane path. Coming back on I-16 I went through about a 15 mile stretch where the wide medians had  hundreds of pine trees that were laying flat.
The Ashville area is getting the help it needs in the air and on the ground but you can donate in many places if you can do so. A friend asked for donation for her birthday so I just sent a donation to the Ashville Animal Shelter, a no-kill shelter.

Now back to the Dawgs... I'm taking nothing for granted this year. Unlike the last couple of years this year I have been on the edge of my seat for every game.
The dawgs need to keep working hard in practice.

As always, Go Dawgs!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.023 seconds