Forum

From Athens - Game Day Friday #3 13-09-24

1 month 1 week ago #83237 by yankeedawg1
From Athens - Game Day Friday #3 13-09-24 was created by yankeedawg1
Good day all,  Game three and first SEC opponent.  Lexington and the Wildkittens has held surprises for the Dawgs in past years. I expect nothing different this year.

Since Kirby's and the Dawgs have won B2B Natties we always get the best challenge our opponents can put together. Brock had an absolute nightmare against South Cakalakee.  Kirby and our defense realize that Brock is more capable than that.  True at Georgia he was surrounded by exceptional talent that helped him play better. Having said all this ....   HC and assistants will have us ready and not compliance.   "Assume nothing"!!

Rain forecasted as a possibility.  If so lather up the road graders and let our RB's pound the rock.

Dawgs win ....  never concern myself about covering... just win baby..

Tailgate is undecided due to possible heavy rain in Athens.. Several family members are leaning towards a burger bar with grilled Mexican street corn.  Grandson has volunteered to hold the umbrella.   Wouldn't be the first time I grilled in the rain. Taking one for the team.....

Have a great weekend and a safe week. Continue to check on family and friends often.  Stay well... blessed... As always " Go Dawgs "

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SouthernDawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.019 seconds