Forum

From Athens - Game Day Friday #2. 07-09-23

1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #83223 by yankeedawg1
From Athens - Game Day Friday #2. 07-09-23 was created by yankeedawg1
Good day all,

Week two new page new focus.  Tennessee Tech comes into Sanford to play a paid scrimmage.

Kirby has spoken about the value of playing a cupcake in terms of the payout helps pay for the smaller schools entire athletic budget.

The Dawgs get a game environment to grow our young pups.

Like last week let's take control of the game very early... say our first series in the second quarter.

Turn the offense over to Gunner and the next up players.  The same for our defense let's empty our bench and get everyone who dressed out game snaps.

It's our Daughter's birthday celebration and she has chosen her Mom's  pork chops with fresh mushroom gravy.  Mashed potatoes and peas.  Carrot cake with  black raspberry ice cream.  Yes it's not your typical tailgate however, your birthday dinner is your choice in our family.  Zero complaints from me.

Have a great weekend and a safe week. Continue to check on family and friends often. As always " Go Dawgs "  Blessed.

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Wartdawg, SouthernDawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #83224 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic From Athens - Game Day Friday #2. 07-09-23
YD,

Even though this one isn't marquee, it isn't supposed to be. Its a good look into our depth chart to see who we'll be seeing more of and what these roster battles in practice actually look like.

Menu sounds great!

Go Dawgs! GATA
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #83225 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens - Game Day Friday #2. 07-09-23
SD ....  all our family are foodies. My Mom always said two types of people when it comes to food

Eat to live .... or .... live to eat ...  I am the second type.  Love to try new cuisines and sub-various within a cuisine.

Looking forward to watching the newbie's start their journey to excellence. I also am looking at those who are playing in their second season to see their growth.. truly exciting times to be a Dawg fan.  Go Dawgs 

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #83226 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic From Athens - Game Day Friday #2. 07-09-23
The season warm up games are an excellent way to build a team for the season. No complaints here.

Coach Kirby Smart at work leading the pack. I am thankful for having him on board. He is going to be a legacy coach in the team history. I wish him a long and sucessful career at UGA.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

• stevedawg
  • Away
  • DAWGS.com moderator
1 month 2 weeks ago #83229 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic From Athens - Game Day Friday #2. 07-09-23
Agree on the eating! 

For a few years now the wife and I have turned eating into a form of art appreciation. We constantly seek out new and interesting things, and deviating from the normal
routine is quite acceptable. 

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

• Wartdawg
  • Away
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds