Forum

GAME DAY: CFCG TCU VS UGA

1 year 3 months ago #82896 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic GAME DAY: CFCG TCU VS UGA
I just never thought it could be this good. Kirby does it the right way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Wartdawg, yankeedawg1, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #82897 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: CFCG TCU VS UGA
...and you know what, kentdaddy?

Kirby is probably back at it this morning working on the 23-24 team.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
1 year 3 months ago #82898 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: CFCG TCU VS UGA
Monday Morning Sun shining with blue skies here in Athens.

Chapel bell rang loud and long…. Might need to replace the pull rope ….as it showing wear from a 15-0 season and B2B Nattys.

It’s great to be a Dawg fan.. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, growl

More
1 year 3 months ago #82899 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic GAME DAY: CFCG TCU VS UGA
Incredible game!! So much fun to watch. We are continuing to build on that rock solid foundation. Looked like Saban wasn't ready to pass the dynasty torch last night, but sadly for him it's out of his hands.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, growl

More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #82900 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic GAME DAY: CFCG TCU VS UGA
The team got the Natty! Again! Twice in a row!
The team is awesome but not without the leadership of Coach Kirby Smart. He 'da man.

I will mention this for the record. The game was a run away because the opponent was not at our level of play. They were in way over their head. But they gave it a good try with what they had. I _always_ tip my hat to the under'frog' when they give their all. God bless them and they should be proud for being selected to be there. They will carry that experience with them for a lifetime.
(Some folks say the Peach Bowl was the National Championship game where we beat Ohio State to get to this game. Might be something to that thought.)

Yes, I miss Buc and DawgDoc. They helped build this site with their long history of posting here. There are others and the list is long but those two get mentioned because they posted way more than the rest of us.
God bless all you guys for being here and being Georgia Dawgs!
Go Dawgs!
See you next time. OK?

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #82901 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: CFCG TCU VS UGA
TCU wasn't 7-65 bad, but they just got trucked last night. It was the classic snowball rolling down the hill. We played at the top of our game in every facet of the game, outside of 1 play.

When it was 24-7 and we intercepted, the script was written. You could see it in their faces and in their body language. They wanted no more and our non Moore-trophy winning O-line and our non Heisman winning QB went out with the most epic mic-drop.

We took Quentin Johnston away from them and moved our rush angles around from what we did against OSU, and they had no reply.

Coach Dykes of TCU answered his own question of not knowing what went wrong in his post game presser, and one day he will realize his mistake. He said "we had a formula that worked for us all season, and we went into this game with the same approach".

Well right there was your biggest mistake coach... not that it would have mattered, but it might not have looked so bad. See coach Dykes... you should have prepared differently. You should have cooked up something else... UGA isn't Michigan or anyone else you played this year. This was the SEC and this was the University of Georgia Bulldogs: We just hit different.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

More
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds