Forum

From Athens -Game Day Friday #12 19-11-22

1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #82787 by yankeedawg1
From Athens -Game Day Friday #12 19-11-22 was created by yankeedawg1
Good morning all,

Currently it’s 30f in the Classic City. Watching the news about the early blizzard in Buffalo remembering growing up in upstate NY.  My up close and personal experience using a snow shovel.   So blessed it’s a distant memory.

Dawgs away game in Lexington,Ky has provided the talking head’s another opportunity to forecast it being a trap game for Georgia.  I totally agreed with Kirby that every game the Dawgs play carries the obvious, the Dawgs provide the possibility for an upset the #1 team.    No question it will provide added motivation.

As always…. We play to our standard….  We be fine…  getting some more players healthy is also a key plus.

Our tailgate tribe has requested chili and cornbread….  Wife and daughters will make that happen…Grandson is home from college… which means a large pan of Grandma’s brownies for dessert ….  No complaints here…. Blessed 

Pause and give thanks….. continue to check on family and friends often….  Have a Happy and grateful Thanksgiving..

Have a great weekend and a safe week….

As always “Go Dawgs”

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, SouthernDawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
1 year 4 months ago #82788 by growl
Replied by growl on topic From Athens -Game Day Friday #12 19-11-22
We are going to be in Oak Island, North Carolina visiting relatives for Thanksgiving this year and they are Techies, so it should be interesting on the 26th.  I’m planning on Standard Holiday Quisine, but not crazy about Turkey so lots of Ham for me.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!! GATA!!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

More
1 year 4 months ago #82789 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic From Athens -Game Day Friday #12 19-11-22
The fall leaves are almost stripped off the trees, cold setting in. Light the fire place.

The state of media the last 5 or 10 years has left nothing but click bait as they compete for revenue. What they say is not important. The emptiness of their rants is obvious as they repeat the mantra.

Go Dawgs! Take care of business and get home safe.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

1 year 4 months ago #82794 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic From Athens -Game Day Friday #12 19-11-22
Same here boss dawg. Leaves are all down (and raked/blown/bagged up) for the season. It's been damn cold here for November. Already got 3-4 snowfalls.

Fire in the fireplace last night and more this weekend, as I don't think we're above freezing. That game in Lexington an hour and a half to the South of me is going to be cold at kickoff.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds