Forum

GAME DAY: UGA VS MISS. STATE

1 year 5 months ago #82780 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS MISS. STATE
It's always been obvious that scooby is not even a UGA fan. I've never had any doubt about that and you've even basically admitted it dating back to the time you were trolling about Mark Richt.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #82781 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS MISS. STATE
Wart, I went to every home game for 4 or 5 years back in the mid/late 70s. Bowl games too. Cotton and Sugar. Pitt and Tony dorSET, lol. You grow up and move on. Lots of good memories. Still thinking about going to a game in Athens for old times sake. Really not a big fan anymore, but loved the team back in the day,
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
1 year 5 months ago #82782 by scooby
Used to road trip to Atlanta in early 80s for braves games. Chamblis, Hubbard (warning track power Glenn), RAfeal, Horner, biff Pocaroba, Murph, Claudel…. Rick Camp, lol. Good times.

More
1 year 5 months ago #82783 by scooby
Bruce Benedict….he was the horse behind the plate, but I always liked Biff P. Had my first tray of nachos with jalapeños in Fulton county stadium. Dammitman they were good! We didn’t get out much at home, lol.

More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #82784 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS MISS. STATE
Yawn ….. scooby you have been drinking the cooking sherry again..

Your last seven words of your last post are the most truthful you have ever posted here…

I would offer removing “that much” would be closer to your real feelings toward Georgia football….. carry on ….

edit …..   Scooby…..  I posted before you shared your previous support of the Dawgs and Braves …..   they didn’t walk away from you … you found that your support was superficial….  And not worth your efforts….  Sad… Wart thinks your a troll…. Maybe so…… and that ends any future responses from me…. Turn the lights out on your way out…

Go Dawgs!

More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #82785 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic GAME DAY: UGA VS MISS. STATE
I enjoyed the game play.
Finding worthy opponents is difficult these days with CKS at the helm.
I find myself pulling for the other team to at least score one TD to add to the gumption our guys need to feel.

College football is much more entertaining than pro ball.
No team or game is perfect.
This version of team Georgia Bulldogs is better than, well, you have to go back a long way to find a comparison.

Final stretch coming up.
Go Dawgs!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wartdawg, yankeedawg1, growl

Time to create page: 0.034 seconds