Forum

From Athens - Game Day Friday #11 11-11-22

1 year 5 months ago #82761 by yankeedawg1
From Athens - Game Day Friday #11 11-11-22 was created by yankeedawg1
Good Day All,

I have rewatched the highlights from our game with the Vols four times with four different talking heads doing the commentary.

Some were more surprised than others but all agreed that our defense showed up big time.  I read a few spews from Tennessee fans stating that game was much closer than the 14 points…….and they hoped to play us again at a neutral site…. They we certain the results would be a Vols win.. Me thinks not… nope….

I am of the opinion that if Hooker is pressured and moved off his spot he doesn’t have a plan “B”…. When a play breaks down.  

My two cents…. We had better players and depth, better game plan and coaching.  Enough of the pumpkin people…. Past time to move on..

I wrote on Sunday that the heads would soon start with … "this weeks game is a trap game"…..  that’s all I read about today that the curse of the Cowbell await us in Starkville.

After winning our Natty last year .. every game we play is a trap game….  Our opponents have an instant opportunity to make a program statement by beating the current National Champion….. added motivation.  Comes the territory…..

Vegas feels pretty strong about the Dawgs taking care of business…. It sounds like broken record … play to our standard we win and cover… we don’t we will wander and risk a loss…..   Sidebar… better players and depth again will prevail. I believe Kirby will have the Dawgs ready to take care of business.

Our oldest daughters birthday is Saturday and she wants salmon with roasted asparagus so Mom will make that happen . Her sister is making scratch key lime pie for a sweet.  I will step back and enjoy and help with cleanup before KO…

Pause and give thanks… continue to check on family and friends…. Often.

Have a great weekend and a safe week..

As always  “Go Dawgs" 

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl, scooby

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds