Forum

From Athens - Game Day Friday #9 29-10-22

1 year 5 months ago #82690 by yankeedawg1
From Athens - Game Day Friday #9 29-10-22 was created by yankeedawg1
Good Day All,

Warm temperatures have returned to the Classic City.  Looking at mid 70’s before rain moves in Sunday which we desperately need.

Flahda..…  warning I am putting my rant pants on….  Time to stop with the never ending comparing by the talking heads comparing this years team to last….. give it up …. As stupid as trying to fit a square peg into a round hole…. They ain’t the same.

This in no way lessens the accomplishments that they have made ….  Spoiled we are …  guilty of tunnel vision absolutely….   again as I have posted many times….  Would not trade our problems/challenges for anyone else’s…

Now onto the  jorts..wearing. mullet haircut swamp reptiles…. Who have no clue about body or dental hygiene…  who embrace urange uniforms… this will be the second urange team we play … looking for same results as we did with Assburn.

I want to beat the Lizards like a Dollar Store drum… Break the Bitches for four quarters… toss them and their dumbass gator chomp into the St. John’s… along with the broken drum…. While singing “ Glory Glory” … Munson and Grizzard deserve a ear to ear grin….

tailgate …. Smoked butt … get to enjoy patio and a cooler filled with a selection on IPA’s…the daughters bringing sides..

Pause and give thanks ….Blessed…

Continue to check on family and friends often..

Have a great weekend and a safe week..

As always “Go Dawgs “

Go Dawgs!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
1 year 5 months ago #82691 by growl
Replied by growl on topic From Athens - Game Day Friday #9 29-10-22
Great commentary, cant agree with you more!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!  GATA!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.022 seconds