Forum

From Athens - Game Day Friday #7. 14-10-22

1 year 6 months ago #82668 by yankeedawg1
From Athens - Game Day Friday #7. 14-10-22 was created by yankeedawg1
Good Day,

Enjoying a weekend with our son and his family in  Radford,Virginia.  Looking at the beautiful fall foliage with the temperature at cool 34f.  Sunrise over the mountains and being with family makes the morning coffee extra special. 

Vandy….  Home Coming….  Fall home game….  Really the most important thing in my mind.. is…  let’s end this quickly..
and without any injuries.  Make this a productive opportunity to get game snaps for our young pups. Be also good to rest our players who are dinged up.  Bye week then put together a game plan to  deep fry the Gators. 

Kentdaddy pointed out we toasted our first urange…. team…   Lizards need to be next..

Tailgate menu is undecided at this time…  they way this crew eats… it will be good and plentiful…..

Pause and give thanks …. Blessed…..continue to check on family and friends often..

As always “ Go Dawgs “

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
1 year 6 months ago #82672 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic From Athens - Game Day Friday #7. 14-10-22
Hopefully we play four quarters. In the past month I've had a rotator cuff repaired, watched my house get battered by Ian (including a trip through the eye wall), and a knee-meet-chainsaw incident that marks me as "that guy."

So, please, can we just score lots of touchdowns?

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
1 year 6 months ago #82675 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic From Athens - Game Day Friday #7. 14-10-22
Must be in the air, Limey.. I tried to take my pinky off last week. It looked like a crime scene at Casa de' Warty

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, LimeyDawg, yankeedawg1

More
1 year 6 months ago #82676 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic From Athens - Game Day Friday #7. 14-10-22
Good thing I can't attach the picture. Too close to lunch time. Anyhow, Go Dawgs.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds