Forum

From Athens- Saturday Beach Day

2 years 2 months ago #82444 by yankeedawg1
From Athens- Saturday Beach Day was created by yankeedawg1
Good Day All,

Going to be sunny and in the 70’s today….  The Oconee River Beaches will be  busy… the sorority flowers will
start blooming on Milledge Ave…  a wonderful perk of living in the Classic City …..

Assburn is a story that keeps on giving… Tubberville.  v2.0.      Remake of the Knoxville  Pruitt follies…
Buyout money for the Gus Bus… current HC…. Plus the current going rate for a top replacement…
the total caused the Toomer Corners  booster bank to rethink changing HC’s….  Hmmm.. at this time..

colder weather returns tonight and tomorrow…. However,  I will enjoy today’s sunshine..

SD…. Enjoy your coffee…  and Saturday… time for a refill here…

pause and give thanks…..  continue to check on family and friends often..

Have a great weekend and a safe week….  As always … Go Dawgs 

Go Dawgs!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #82445 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic From Athens- Saturday Beach Day
Morning YD...

Another cold morning here w/hot coffee.

Reading lots of chatter about the Assburn debacle. Keeping Harsin was basically a vote of no confidence. They didn't fire him only because of the time of year it is and the scramble it would be to try to fill that hole. Spring ball is one month away and lots of busy time ahead until the late spring break. This whole situation will have massive reverberations on the recruiting trail, don't think it won't. Assburn's brand image is suffering heavily right now. More than happy to see it happen.

Was reading this article and watching this video yesterday. I can't wait to see this beast suit up for UGA. Nick Chubb meets Herschel Walker:

www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3405465/geor...oks-truly-terrifying

Enjoy that beautiful weather. Spring is coming. Cincinnati in the Super Bowl this weekend. My goodness the sky really is falling. Cincy is going nuts. I guess I'll have to watch Joe Burreaux and Matt Stafford face off. First NFL game in years. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
2 years 2 months ago #82446 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic From Athens- Saturday Beach Day
I've been waiting for the next Chubb type back. Our interchangeable slashers have done a solid job, but I really want to see someone who we can give the rock to 20 times a game, and know he will move piles and wear down a D to the point they don't want to tackle him anymore come the fourth quarter.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.023 seconds