Forum

Rom Athens- Saturday Morning Coffee

2 years 4 months ago #82249 by yankeedawg1
Rom Athens- Saturday Morning Coffee was created by yankeedawg1
Good Morning All,

SD … overcast morning in the Classic City…. Fog is just clearing…

OK ….recruiting is on hold until February…. Really interesting how this NIL issue is being played.. NCAA is trying to apply

Regulations after he fact… good luck with that…. Remember back in July … at the SEC’s meetings Saban stated his QB

Had a million plus NIL deal before playing the first game….. now the number one recruit signs… to play at a small college..

Excuse me … for thinking there is some kind of deals not being made…. Lame Kiffin…. Players following the NIL cash.

Nothing new here … just done more openly…

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
2 years 4 months ago #82250 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic Rom Athens- Saturday Morning Coffee
YD1... cold wet windy gray day here in the Queen City. Bunn is still holding the coffee pot hot.

Lots being made about Katie Turner defecting to FU. Oh well. This is what happens when you build a program of............success. Turnover is the name of the game in big boy college foosball these days. Saban deals with it every season. Our recruiting doesn't hinge on a hottie - that's for sure. What do I say to this? Next wo-man up. Let's git r done. UGA sells itself. FU needs all the help in the world right now.

Murmuring up here about Ryan Day bolting from the Buck Nuts and heading to Chiraq to coach da Bears. I hear Urban Liar is in the Unemployment Portal right now...a blessed reunion? I think not.

Shocking stuff this week with Spencer Rattler going to Beamerland. Stunned. Good for the Gamecockers. It'll be fun to watch UGA roll them again next season - with their transfer QB. Jadon Haselwood going to the pig pen is huge for Coach Sam Pittman. Watch out for the Hogs. Going to be a team to be reckoned with right quick.

Lanning doing things the right way & sticking with his program til the glorious or bitter end. Classy. Brian Kelly should take notes on how you be a professional in this business.

Tick tock tick tock.. 7 days til Christmas, 13 days til the Dawgs bowl through Michigan. Hope everyone is well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds