Forum

From Athens- Friday Thoughts

2 years 4 months ago #82219 by yankeedawg1
From Athens- Friday Thoughts was created by yankeedawg1
Good Day All,

Dank day in Athens weather wise... Over the SECCG.... hashing over and over .... yuck .... rehashed hash.... yes would have loved to have won but .. not to be..

Dealing with moving forward to Michigan .... I feel we match up really well and Vegas agrees making a 6.5 favorite.... not going to bother at this late date who will

start as our QB.... however, having pondered at length there is a back story we might never know... as to why JT has not had he opportunity to play more...

Seems the our HC has been snared up in QB controversy since his first season in Athens .... there was more to both Jacob and Justin not getting more playing time...... many theories as to why ..... but nothing confirmed ....

Word I am getting off campus is Brock will have the inside track come spring .... he was really helped himself with the scout team and weight room .. when we have sen Carson hasn't made the jump to college ball just yet.....

Pause and give thanks

Growl ... enjoy the Army - Navy Game...

Have a safe weekend and a great week

As always GO Dawgas

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
2 years 4 months ago #82220 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
Carson has looked lost out there from my perspective... who knows though? He could be fantastic, but I have little faith in our QB strategies..

Of course though... Stetson could always come back...

Next years guy being 4th string with no time played this year wouldn't surprise me either, but with Beck or Brock we will probably have a very limited playbook. History shows that we are hesitant to trust the young guys to go past page 1, especially with the fact we believe we can win the way teams won in 1997. We're good enough to win 10 games out of the SEC East regardless, and as long as we beat Tech....

I just watched an awesome QB in the GHSA playoffs. Holden Geriner from Benedictine. He's going to be great for Auburn.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
2 years 4 months ago #82234 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts
As I watched Young win the Heisman... I kept wondering, gee.. what has been the deciding factor in all of these losses to Alabama....

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.023 seconds