Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #82124 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS GEORGIA TECH
Good Game Day Morning Fellas...

YD - Coffee brewing... some nice Guatemalan medium roast. It's a crisp 29 in the Queen City and this morning is always a bittersweet one, knowing its the last game of the regular season. It's amazing how the college football season always goes by so fast. This year's team was special. Very special. We caught lightning in a bottle this year. Really hope this year finishes off special. I have my concerns, but we shall see. We shall see.

The dawgs vs. the nerd herd is always that nagging game that stands in the way of more important ones. "Can we just beat them already?" was a phrase a friend of mine uttered this week. This game *should* be no match whatsoever, but strange things happen against orange teams. That in mind, Tech's o-line is basically non-existent. They've allowed 103 sacks this season and their defense is giving up 32.5 points per game. Those two stats are all we need to know. The dawgs should eat in this one, and probably eat so much they go throw up on Tech's carpet.

Have no doubt that CKS will have them dialed in for this game. Get our starters some 1st quarter play, and then rest them for the big game next week.

This season...I really miss Buc. Wonder what happened. Wish we would see him return & comment on this truly remarkable season.

Also..in memory of Kirby's epic halftime rant, I think we have a new acronym to join the famous GATA in the lexicon of Georgia fans. I think BTB should be added as well. Break These Bitches!

Go DAWGS!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #82125 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS GEORGIA TECH
Good Morning All,

SD … heavy frost here in the Classic City …. Best I can tell it hit 30…

Yes we wait for the season to get here,,, then poof.. it’s over..

Me thinks that worries come in being a college football fan more than in pro sports ….. injures being the biggest…..

Be fine with me if we put this game away .. in the first quarter…

Make my RC cola and Moon Pie .. bet. Ten minutes after our game ends..

The talking heads will once again bring out the leftover gruel..warm it up and feed it to us for the next week… can SB4 give enough offense to beat Bama….. their game with the Hogs was a lot closer than the score… had the game been played in Fayetteville… good chance the results would have been different….

Several times I have posted this season… I am not defending SB4 or his abilities… or lack there of,,,,

Mull and ponder this ….. the young pups we have waiting in the wings..
V3.0. Much much more will follow on this group..

We ain’t going anywhere …. BTB …

More leftovers…. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
2 years 4 months ago #82127 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS GEORGIA TECH
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds