Forum

From Athens- Game Day Friday#10 13-11-21

2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #82059 by yankeedawg1
From Athens- Game Day Friday#10 13-11-21 was created by yankeedawg1
Good Morning All,

Arian Smith out with broken leg …. Speedy and complete recovery…….

Adam Anderson …. Arrested and booked on rape charges.... Awaiting Bond hearing 11/17/21

George Pickens …. Running routes with scout team.. waiting being cleared for contact….

Salyer....close to being available to play….

Thoughts about our game with the Pumpkin People…. Another urange… team …. And yes endless playing and singing of “ Rocky Top”… gag..

The sports media has spent the week outlining what the Vols have to do to upset our Dawgs…. A laundry list of if's ….. listening to all this rat poison is like eating endless bowls of warmed over gruel …..

They expect us to show up and play like a 0-9 team unable to get out of our on way … just completely in shock and awe of how fast the Vols play scoring on every play while preventing us from even getting a first down….. it will be the urange….. who shocks the college football world…. Not …..

There are endless facts that don’t support anything close to what the media spewing …. I will just sight one ….. The Vols QB Hooker was sacked 5 times by Kentucky … total of 33 for the season …. Hmmmm ….. Wolfpack knows this and is ready to add to that sack total….

Yet another Big mobile QB who will test our defense….. Mr. Dean and his friends looking forward to meeting him up close and personal….

Heard the same crapola….. when we played Bo Nix and Assburn …..and the …. Gator's mobile QB…. Yada…….Yada….

Yes but…. Neyland will be rocking and hostile ….. hmmm….. slap at Assburn and their fans …… don’t buy it….. nope…

Kirby and his staff will have the Dawgs focused…… looking for the Dawgs starting strong from the first play…. Don’t be surprised to see us running up tempo in selected spots…. Really have a strong disliking for urange college football teams…..

Pause and give thanks..

Continue to check on family and friends often….

Growl …. Oldestest daughters birthday and she wanted some of her Mom’s Maine Fish Chowder with cheese biscuits…. Wife grew up in Maine and has the magic touch of making creamy chowders…. Cooler weather Saturday … it will work.

Have a great weekend and a safe week

As always “ Go Dawgs "

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
2 years 5 months ago #82060 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday#10 13-11-21
As usual, all GREAT points, yd1!

Allow me to add to your list.

1. Tennessee currently outgains Georgia with their passing game by . . . 0.6 yards per GAME. In other words, their passing yards are no better than ours, and we're NOT a team known for slinging it around the yard.

2. Georgia outscores Tennessee by 0.2 points per game. In other words, Tennessee is NOT a "scoring juggernaut". (Never mentioned this week is that UT beat Kentucky with the help of a pick 6.)

3. Has UGA seen a team with more yards per game than Tennessee this year? Yes. FloriDUH. I think we all know how THAT game went.

4. Has UGA seen a team with more PASSING yards per game than Tennessee? Yes. Missouri, FloriDUH, and Abuurn (sp). I think we all know how THOSE games went.

5. Has UGA seen a team with more RUSHING yards per game than UT? Yes. Arkansas and FloriDUH. Again, results KNOWN.

6. Has UT seen a DEFENSE that yields fewer rushing yards per game than UGA? No. Only Wisconsin does that.

7. Has UT seen a DEFENSE that yields fewer PASSING yards per game than UGA? No. Only Washington does that.

8. Has UT seen a DEFENSE that yields fewer POINTS per game than UGA? No. Nobody does that!

9. Tennessee gives up more yards rushing per game than ILLINOIS! UT ranks 67th against the run!!! Abuurn (sp) is better than them, and Kentucky is WAY WAY better!

10. For passing defense, UGA is number 2 in the nation. UT is in the BOTTOM HALF, just below Oregon State and giving up 10 more yards per game than GEORGIA STATE!

Final score, UGA 45 UT 17.

Why so many points for UT? Because if you go back and watch, you'll see that Kirby (strategically) is subbing a LOT of young guys into games at the end and challenging them to stop offenses. It builds experience and he wants them to feel some pressure when the game is well in hand. So I think we probably give up a cheap TD in garbage time from our 3rd string.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

More
2 years 5 months ago #82061 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday#10 13-11-21
Thriller…. Well written… solid points…. Thanks for sharing

Any questions why Dawgs.com is the only place for straight talk
about our Dawgs and college football… reread Thriller’s post

Yup …. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

• yankeedawg1
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
2 years 5 months ago #82062 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday#10 13-11-21
Just read that the Vols are wearing all black uniforms…

Hmmmm… fake juice….

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

• yankeedawg1
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
2 years 5 months ago #82063 by growl
Replied by growl on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday#10 13-11-21
Yd1, really like the choice you are doing for the Game meal, I decided on Oyster Stew, its been a while and I like it a lot.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!! GATA!!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
2 years 5 months ago #82064 by growl
Replied by growl on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday#10 13-11-21
I’m thinking UGA 38 Urnge 10

GO DAWGS !!!!!!!!! GATA!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, yankeedawg1