Forum

GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS VANDERBILT COMMODORES

2 years 6 months ago #81859 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS VANDERBILT COMMODORES
HC …. Post game presser… no coach speak …. Truth spoken..

Go Dawgs!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #81860 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS VANDERBILT COMMODORES
Love Coach Pittman … congratulations to the Hogs on beating the Aggies..

Arkansas coming to Athens with confidence..

Dawgs need to bring their “A”. Game….

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #81861 by kentdaddy
I m concerned when we get games like this and cannot see development in Beck or others at the QB position. Bennett is what he is. It was great win of course. Love Bowers. Lover seeing Dejuan get carries. Love not struggling against inferior opponents. Love the little white dude at WR.

I hope UGA gets healthy for when it matters.

Either way good game.

EDIT: UGA entered this season 10 wins all time behind Tennessee at 839 and 13 behind USC. Of course most of us would agree Pac10/12.whatevs wins are worth less than Big Ten/12 etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
2 years 6 months ago #81862 by Wartdawg
Pretty happy myself, but I always look for areas where we can improve and I am still concerned that we are not very explosive in the running game.

I mean after a game like that and 4 games in, our longest run of the year is 24 yards... and that was by a receiver.

I liked the way the passing game worked.. liked some of the wrinkles. Hope those give the pigs some stuff to think about.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
2 years 6 months ago #81863 by yankeedawg1
We …Run two end arounds.. one left… one right… one TE one WR

Scored TD’s on both…. Me thinks our OC’s has more lined up for

the visiting swine….. from Fayetteville….. come next Saturday..

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
2 years 6 months ago #81864 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS VANDERBILT COMMODORES
My thoughts on the game, now that I've had a night to ruminate on it.

There's no many areas of this game you can be unhappy with. Anytime you shut out an SEC opponent and put 60+ on the board, what is there to say?

Wart -

As per usual, you and I are tracking on the same page. The lack of explosive running game is concerning to me, and CKS mentioned as much in that presser. I paid close attention in the Vandy game and saw the o-line opening some lanes, but the backs just seem to be flat. There's a little explosion here and there, but nothing like the Chubb or Michel days. Right now its a committee because there's no defined stud in our stable. I suspect its shaping up to be the way the rest of the season unless one of these guys establishes himself as the horse we put the number on & ride.

This coming week is where we get a real test to find out how elite this program is. It couldn't come at a better time for us, because this is a great test for what things look like down the road.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds