Forum

GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS

2 years 6 months ago #81821 by growl
Well here we are again with our neighbors in a backyard scrimmage, lets hit 'em so hard that they think their momma rang the bell for 'em to come on home. this isnt going to be a Game for the ages,but its going to be interesting. Lots of "D" ,and, hard knocks administered by our Running Backs for good measure.

GO DAWGS!! GATA!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, SouthernDawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
2 years 6 months ago #81822 by kentdaddy

growl wrote: Well here we are again with our neighbors in a backyard scrimmage, lets hit 'em so hard that they think their momma rang the bell for 'em to come on home. this isnt going to be a Game for the ages,but its going to be interesting. Lots of "D" ,and, hard knocks administered by our Running Backs for good measure.

GO DAWGS!! GATA!!

Yep.

I remember the last time they came to town. Ruined a god season. Beat these chickens down and send them to Gainesville for processing. Run up the score on everyone whenever you can. Never let up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg, growl

More
2 years 6 months ago #81823 by SouthernDawg
Ahhh football fall Saturdays. Here in the queen city, it's a crisp 64 and breezy. Yard is mowed, grill is outside ready to go. Life is good and much to be grateful for on this day.

SEC home opener. Stay focused - lots of media chatter out there this week about questioning UGA's status as "RBU" given the running issues thus far. Don't take the bait. Play our game. Clempson was the toughest D we'll face this season until/unless we face Bama. There's no doubt this game has been prepped appropriately - follow that prep.

I said earlier this week it won't surprise me to see Monken test their backfield early and often, especially if Jackson is ready to go. Let him loosen them up and we'll see RBU all afternoon.

Defensively I expect us to dominate. The chickens o-line is one of the worst in the SEC for pass protection. SC allowed 3 sacks in the 1st half against ECU and only had about a 2.5 yards per carry against them.

With that in mind, this is the SEC and weird things happen. Don't allow the chickens to find any rhythm. Bring the heat and make them switch up their plan when the 1st one goes caddy wampus. If they have to go a different direction because of pressure, this one could get ugly fast for them.

Should be a good one. It's always a good one. Enjoy the game, the season always goes way too fast.

I will be paying attention to the tide rolling into lizard land at 3:30. No shortage of Gaytors I know telling me this is their time to prove something. We'll see about that.

GO DAWGS!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
2 years 6 months ago #81824 by yankeedawg1
Good Morning from the Classic City

Enjoying a cup of dark roast coffee ..lThe weather is clearing looking to be a beautiful night in Sanford for some serious feather plucking..

Currently 68 …. Very refreshing change…

Forecast of rain has dropped under 15%…. Good thing

It is our Youngest daughter’s birthday family gathering… she has requested her mom’s smothered pork chops with mashed potatoes so Dad gets a game off grill duty … however KD the men folk will gather by the grill with a bourbon in hand…. At halftime…

We have a banner group of recruits and commits attending tonight’s game … including a Manning..

Time to fire off another pot of coffee… ponder breakfast choices

I have a short honey do list to get done before watching the Tide drain the swamp and torch Towel’s reptile defense..

Life is good .. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, SouthernDawg, growl

More
2 years 6 months ago #81830 by Wartdawg
I vote we shelve the random 1st qtr
insertion of Stetson Bennett in SEC games.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

More
2 years 6 months ago #81831 by yankeedawg1
Wart .. agree …. Hobbit had his moment … time to get real

Work on finding a mix on our OL please..

Go Dawg

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

More
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds