Forum

From Athens- Game Day Friday #1. 03-09-21

2 years 7 months ago #81750 by yankeedawg1
From Athens- Game Day Friday #1. 03-09-21 was created by yankeedawg1
Good Day All,

First Game Day Friday…… Yes we have finally arrived at our first game…. And we find ourselves faced again with the issue of COVID-19… V.02

Clemson’s HC is dodging media questions about who will be unavailable for the Georgia game due to testing positive for Covid and is showing symptoms.

Meanwhile Georgia has had their Head Trainer Ron Curson diagnosed as having Covid and will not travel to Charlotte. This bring contact-tracing as to which players may have come in contact with Ron.

It will be very challenging fielding a competitive team for this up coming college/NFL season…. Trying to avoid both Covid and injuries….

Much discussion will follow every game this season if they're players are missing games because of Covid related issues…..

As of now no changes have been announced about setting limits on fan attendance …

We know both Clemson and Georgia have excellent defenses.

I think we have an edge on offense and special teams…. JT and crew have more experience playing against quality opponents …..

Clemson’s QB has not played against a D like ours…..

Game one …. Big stage ….. I like our Dawgs …. Team has tools to win ..... might see us scoring on defense....

Greg you and your posse enjoy the game....

Continue to check on family and friends....

Pause and give thanks....

Have great Labor Day weekend .... stay safe and well

As always .... Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #81753 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday #1. 03-09-21
Covid will indeed be an issue at UGA. UGA returned to school without masks or vaccination mandates. That's 40,000 kids.
IMO Coaches and players need to ramp up protection a notch or two. It should be part of the winning strategy to NOT get covid.
2 cents worth.

Go Dawgs. I am all in for tonight's game.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

2 years 7 months ago #81774 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday #1. 03-09-21
Georgia has 4 players and a couple of coaches out with COVID

They were all vaxxed.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds