Forum

From Athens- Friday Thoughts 12-02-21

3 years 2 months ago #81666 by yankeedawg1
From Athens- Friday Thoughts 12-02-21 was created by yankeedawg1
Good Day All,

A lull as moved in …. Quiet at this time of year is a good thing …. Coaching staff is in place and is hard at work. Amazing we had to replace only one assistant …. That might change at the end of this season….. HC always has name in mind when the need arises ……

Heard a interesting comment this week as to a positive side benefit of our IPF and the soon too be open football operation complex which is attached to the IPF….. these college football mega facilities provide a area for the team to bond and grow closer together.... building unity and chemistry...

Clemson has their super facility which has paid huge dividends.... one could argue that having it was a difference maker..... in winning their Natty...

Good news the Dawgs have the facilities to compete with all of college football....

I hear the heads talking about how our young secondary will prevent us from competing and winning a NC......

I have posted earlier I believe our front seven is equalizer ..... be interesting to see who’s OL can handle Mr. Davis and his close friends on our DL..... HC has a new group of recruits to add to the depth mix on defense...... Wolf Pack... will still be a force....

Still hoping for a complete spring camp.... fingers crossed...

Pause and give thanks.....

Continue to check on family and friends often....

Have a safe weekend and week....

As always “Go Dawgs “

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds