Forum

From Athens- Game Day Friday #7 20-11-20

3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #81436 by yankeedawg1
From Athens- Game Day Friday #7 20-11-20 was created by yankeedawg1
Good Day All,

There has been much chatter from the Heads and fans alike that this is the game for JT to resume his college football career ….
Lots of information leaking out that he received the majority of reps with the first team over the past two weeks….

Yes I am aware that HC might toss a monkey wrench into this logical choice.... He might claim that Hobbit V.99.100 gives ups the best chance at winning ....

If that happens .... I will be in the market for a new television ... as my current one will have been destroyed with a softball bat ....

Buc.... you will year my obscene verbiage very clearly ..... do not feel I will be alone .... many voices will be singing in this choir......

I am hoping the next time we see the Hobbit at QB ….. will be the old-timers flag game at our spring G-Day Game …. Plzz …..

As I posted earlier that getting his first start at home in Sanford should be to his/our advantage…. Along with not facing a top 10 opponent … also plays to his favor …

IMHO … getting JT established as a legit SEC … QB is very important for our future…. Yes collectively we can groan as to why our HC didn’t react to our..

Needs at QB sooner rather than later ….. it is what it is … this does not mean ... that this futile mind numbing exercise will be forgotten anytime soon by me … just moving on to future as well as present ….. just maybe we can see what the our future under our new OC will look…..Like ……. Hmmmm..

Looking at what lies ahead with our QB’s …. It will be food for conversation well into our winter workouts and on into spring ball…..

Be good to get some game snaps for Beck …..

Pause and give thanks…….

Continue to check on family and friends ofter….

Have a safe weekend …. And week

As always “ GO Dawgs "

Go Dawgs!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
3 years 5 months ago #81437 by growl
Replied by growl on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday #7 20-11-20
Think I’ll hide and watch that happen, we’ve been fooled to many times, and Smart has his own agenda. The Game should be entertaining though.

GO DAWGS!!!! GATA!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
3 years 5 months ago #81438 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday #7 20-11-20
Chief...

We have been duped by who ever was the HC at Georgia..... Kirby is the most recent.... sheepeople ....we are

Entertaining.... yes....hopefully for the right reasons.... you and yours stay well...

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds