Forum

From Athens- Game Day Friday #6 7-11-20

3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #81360 by yankeedawg1
From Athens- Game Day Friday #6 7-11-20 was created by yankeedawg1
Good Day All,

Again this is not the place or forum to debate political views or preference ….. I only touch on the subject.. very briefly to add it to this years election cycle into the new norm bucket which we are experiencing daily …. The twists and turns continued for another 51 days until we welcome 2021 …. Trying to remain optimistic that we will regain some normalcy ……. However, knowing that some of our lifestyle changes will remain well into the future….. regretfully…..

And now ….. we play another urange….. team …… Mullet and the Gators have passed Assburn as my most disliked urange….team … hoping we get to play one more urange…….. team…. This year…..

Even this years trip to JAX is feeling like …… well different…. Beyond the injuries and playing a Hobbit at QB…..many opinions on how we arrived at this point…. Imho …. The answers are multiple in numbers…Our collective shared feelings of frustration once again sit front and center as we enter game six.

The year 2015 … The Date October 31 …. The Score UGA -3 ….. Gators 27 …. Our QB…. Faton Bauta

November 7th,2020 one week later…. Than 2015

We were the Home team that year as we are this year ….. we had a hot mess at QB ….. might have been a hotter mess in 2015 but none the less we find ourselves searching for an identity on offense …… in 2020….

This observation it not a prediction for this years game … at least I hope not….

The Miracle on 34th Street isn’t due until Christmas ….. but I would gladly take the Miracle on the St. Johns at 3:30 this Saturday… not looking forward to hearing Uncle Gary spew his dislike of Georgia for three plus hours.

Would like us to come out focused ready to play a complete game..... with a plan.... plzzzz

Growl …. Going to be in the mid-70’s…. Back on the grill …. Leaning towards seafood…. Cajun Shrimp skewers ….

Pause and give thanks ….

Continue too check on family and friends …often

Have a safe weekend and week…

As always “ GO Dawgs "

Go Dawgs!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
3 years 5 months ago #81361 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday #6 7-11-20
We can still beat these Gaturds with what we have even if I think it's far from optimal.

He's just got to have a solid game and clear the LOS.

I just hope we game plan properly.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds