Forum

From Athens - Bye week Friday #3 --09-10-20

3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #81239 by yankeedawg1
From Athens - Bye week Friday #3 --09-10-20 was created by yankeedawg1
Edit..... damn ... it is Game Day Friday #3. .... not bye week. Duh... auto select topic and just change the date.. my bad..

Good Day All,

We savored our win over Assburn and the Gus Bus.... on to the pumpkin people.. another urange..team... yup more urange...

Heads are trying to paint this as a trap game... UT is on a upset mission.

Much being made over the Vols eight game win streak going back to last year... peeling the onion back those W’s came against two non- SEC teams... UAB and a one point win over Indiana in the Gator Bowl... the other Vandy...KY... SC... Missouri... then SC and Missouri again in 2020...

The.... Overriding question for me... are the Vols better than Assburn....

As good...maybe..... better not likely.... if the played this week.. home team would be favored....

As many have shared here on previous posts ..the game will be won in the trenches.....which brings our quality position depth on both lines to favoring the Dawgs... on defense UT.. has one LB..that they showcase... while Georgia again is loaded with quality position depth... A very good thing..

Sidebar.... Our ability to rotate quality fresh legs at more positions is a notable asset that isn’t shared by many college football teams... and this depth is increasing with outstanding recruiting... and gaining playing experience..... boom......

Nothing new here to secure our win... ball security.... no stupid brain fart penalties... no need to use trickery.... OL is up for the challenge... ST shine out again... get a rhythm established on both sides of the ball... see Assburn both halves....

Don’t be thinking about next week... it will get here in a blink..

Stay focused.. get the W... shower ... back to work chopping wood on Monday..

Growl..... grilling some teriyaki pork tenderloins.. Asian slaw...baked potatoes..with sriracha sour cream....

Pause and give thanks...

Continue to check on your family and friends often...

As always “Go Dawgs “

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wartdawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
3 years 6 months ago #81240 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic From Athens - Bye week Friday #3 --09-10-20
Reading things from Knoxville, I was very concerned when I learned that Cade Mays all of sudden became the most dominant O-lineman in the nation when he transferred to UT.

Imagine my consternation when I found out that his presence would single-handedly lift that entire unit to a level where it will be able to dominate the Georgia defense. We will bend like a folding chair as we submit to the surgical pressure he will point at us. In fact I have heard it will be so bad that will need to file a lawsuit to recover the damages he alone will inflict.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, yankeedawg1

More
3 years 6 months ago #81241 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens - Bye week Friday #3 --09-10-20
Wart... yup... Cade will lead the urange.... to victory....make that attempt to lead them to victory...

Gotta love our talking head sports reporters...

Stay well

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
3 years 6 months ago #81243 by growl
sounds like some mighty fine vittles Yd1, save me some, how bout it

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
3 years 6 months ago #81244 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic From Athens - Bye week Friday #3 --09-10-20

Wartdawg wrote: Reading things from Knoxville, I was very concerned when I learned that Cade Mays all of sudden became the most dominant O-lineman in the nation when he transferred to UT.

Imagine my consternation when I found out that his presence would single-handedly lift that entire unit to a level where it will be able to dominate the Georgia defense. We will bend like a folding chair as we submit to the surgical pressure he will point at us. In fact I have heard it will be so bad that will need to file a lawsuit to recover the damages he alone will inflict.

I don't care who you are that is funny. Those chairs can be tricky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, Wartdawg

More
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds