Forum

From Athens -Friday Thoughts - 10-07-20

3 years 9 months ago #81109 by yankeedawg1
From Athens -Friday Thoughts - 10-07-20 was created by yankeedawg1
Good Morning All,

If there is no changes coaches will be allowed to interact with player this coming Wednesday….

As Covid spikes are taking place … new questions about playing college football this fall surface….

We are still looking at August 24 as the day in room classes resume on campus…. This date is important because our fall camp can not begin unless

students are in class.. Today our AD announced that August First would be the day of decision for Bulldog football this fall…

IMHO there will be several more heads involved including the SEC….

The ACC,PAC -12 and Big Ten will only play conference games…. Word is filtering out that the SEC is also looking at following this model of conference

games only..

Recruiting has also been a challenge during the covid pandemic …. We missed on some target players and we picked up some quality position needs for 2021…

I was thinking ..what happens when on campus recruiting visits are allowed again….. sitting in a room with our coaches is away different that a video conference call..

Will we see more recruits flipping ? My first blush answer is yes …….

Hey Chief …. I need a chicken fix …. Me thinks that’s what will be dancing on the grill this weekend…..

Pause and give thanks…..

Continue to check on family and friends …. Often

Have a safe weekend and week

As always “GO Dawgs"

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds