Forum

From Athens -Friday Thoughts - 26-06-20

3 years 9 months ago #81101 by yankeedawg1
From Athens -Friday Thoughts - 26-06-20 was created by yankeedawg1
Good Morning All,

Last BPS... for the month of June.... the wife and I have always tried to support small businesses as much as possible...

Of late we have found ourselves traveling near Lawrenceville,Ga every two weeks....chasing new plant nurseries in the areas surrounding Atlanta. The wife has to rescue dirt babies for our gardens...

About a month ago we discovered the Adriatic Grill in Lawrenceville..
Off the chain crazy good.... food is fresh and perfectly prepared... huge portions.... reasonable priced.... been back twice both were for lunch.... same quality... highly recommend the Doner sandwich....have tried both the beef and chicken....truly addictive.... casual...surroundings....good people....you won’t be disappointed..... Way to good not to share.....

Yes Boss Dawg... I wandered of subject.....again...

Georgia football and good food.... both are a passion of mine....

Word off campus is.... Jamie has been putting in the extra time working with our receivers.... he has organized throwing sessions to gain experience with them... has really bonded with Tre McKitty TE transfer from FSU... big TE...... big... target ....

Interesting clip of them working on sideline routes.. third down type plays... might see something other than a run off tackle.... trying to make a first.... hmmmm.

Yes there is a crowd in the QB room... water seeks its own level..

It will work itself out... HC never wants to deal with another Brick Ramsey
Scenario.... I am good with that also...

Truly interesting to hear heads jawing about Florida how this is going to be the year Mullet beats Kirby ... and.. by Thursday.. all kinds of hedging starts coming out.... right before another Florida recruit decommits.... hmmmm......

August 20th.... fall classes are to start on campus.... with football camp opening shortly after.... fingers crossed....

Guarded optimism..... heavily...restrained....

Yup.... still more questions than answers....

Pause and give thanks

Continue to check on family and friends..... yes often.....

Have a safe weekend and week...

As always “Go Dawgs “

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.021 seconds