Forum

from Athens -Friday Thoughts - 22-05-20

3 years 11 months ago #81087 by yankeedawg1
from Athens -Friday Thoughts - 22-05-20 was created by yankeedawg1
Good Morning All,

Been a rainy week so far in Athens..... our vegetable garden is going gang busters..

Each time I walk past my tomato plants I give them words of encouragement...
Can’t wait to have my first Mater sandwich.... running down my arm to my elbow.

The Presidents of all the SEC schools are voting today to allow students back on campus either June 1st or the 15th.... NCCA has already given the green light for that to happen....

Each state is setting its own timetable to reopen and allow sports to go forward..

The USC vs Alabama opener seems to be in real jeopardy as California is keeping a number of schools closed until January 2021....

TCU is being looked at as a possible replacement....

IMHO ... this will trend with many non-conference games all across college football...

Many schools will be trying to fill schedule holes...

Starting the season with no fans in the stadiums is a real possibility based on which state the game is being played....

Once again..more questions..than answers....

While it doesn’t seem like Memorial Day weekend.... let’s no forget what sacrifices the members of our military have made over the history of our country.. Freedom is not free .... remember the families of those who have and are currently serving our country.....they to need to be acknowledged.... And thanked.... I know my life would be vastly different without their commitments to our freedoms..... Thank you....

Pause and give thanks..... much to be thankful for....

Have a safe weekend and a safe week...

As always “Go Dawgs”

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, SouthernDawg, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.021 seconds