Forum

From Athens -Friday Thoughts - 24-04-20

3 years 11 months ago #81070 by yankeedawg1
From Athens -Friday Thoughts - 24-04-20 was created by yankeedawg1
Good Day All,

April showers have been the order of the day this week. At last the tree pollen is getting washed away… it has been extra heavy the spring.

Other than continuing to recruit at a very high level for 2021….not much Dawg chatter. Big noise is the NFL Draft and who are the Dawgs going to wind up signing with….

Tampa Bay is all in with the V2.0 of the Patriots….. me questions will the Bucs sizzle or fizzle with Brady and Gronk…..

Time will tell ….. Seems that there is a leaning towards it being Memorial Day before everything is trying to restart…. Hopefully some of that is true.

The State of Georgia is trying to restart some small businesses …. 4/24/20 & 4/27/20 …. Governors Office has put out a detailed list of 20 points that

Need to be followed to remain open…… two caught my eye…. Provide necessary PPE for employees ….. challenge here is there is already a shortage.. and now you are increasing demand without increasing supply ….. ???? Second was extensively disinfectant all areas.. employee and customer..

Once again …. All cleaning supplies are in very limited supply … and you increase demand without an increase of supply… ????

Truly understand the desire to get small businesses open…. More to follow I am sure… Sorry Boss Dawg drifted of course again…..

Pause and give thanks……

Have a great weekend and week

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
3 years 11 months ago #81071 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic From Athens -Friday Thoughts - 24-04-20
Right about now I bet Fromm wished he has stayed in school.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #81072 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic From Athens -Friday Thoughts - 24-04-20
Yep...

I thought it was a foolish decision and now he probably does as well. He wen't from a guy projected as a possible 1st rounder a couple of years ago to a guy that will probably have a NFL career like Aaron Murray.

I hope he enjoys cold weather and dirty snow because Buffalo in the winter is a horrible place.. especially when you are holding a clipboard.

Good luck to him though.. he was a great kid and DGD.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
3 years 11 months ago #81073 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic From Athens -Friday Thoughts - 24-04-20
Yep.

Realistically he could stumble into a starting gig there. Allen is an OK option. But yeah if he had stayed he likely would have been better off.

I wish him well but the way he left did not sit well with me so....

More
3 years 11 months ago #81074 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic From Athens -Friday Thoughts - 24-04-20
I was shocked when Fromm declared. Last season's body of work was not the performance you want to use as a sales pitch to NFL scouts. I don't know who was advising him to leave or if he just didn't want to go through another OC and a new playbook to learn all over again. Sometimes rebuilding just isn't worth it, but I still say he did himself no favors.

I wish Jake the best but he has his work cut out for him if he's going to make it in the big show.

More
3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #81075 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic From Athens -Friday Thoughts - 24-04-20
YD1, you stayed on course as well as can be expected. It is hard to ignore the stupidity when elected officials broadcast it.
Stay safe my friends. This too will pass.

Jake should have stayed home, but with the virus there might not be a season. Buffalo is a tough place to live. I wish him well. DGD.
SteveDawg

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds