Forum

From Athens -Friday Thoughts - 28-02-20

4 years 1 month ago #81045 by yankeedawg1
From Athens -Friday Thoughts - 28-02-20 was created by yankeedawg1
Good Morning All,

Several times over the past four years I have posted that CKS as HC at Georgia is not trying to build Bama v.2.0.

I still feel this is a true statement …..

That he would fit the pieces together in his own manner …. However he would also not try to reinvent the wheel….. it is very apparent that all college championship teams have very similar components ….. not exactly the same.. but more alike than different….. IMHO with Kirby hiring a old friend in Scott Cochran he was looking at the ... energy and his ability as good teacher..or coach the up...toss in the fact that Scott is also an excellent recruiter …. Kirby felt he could invest in teaching Scott the skill sets needed to be a quality on-field coaching assistant …. Much like our offense needing a refresh our Special Teams play last year was less than it needed to be….…. I feel Coach Scott will bring an attitude to our ST….. and very quickly pickup the meaning of GATA…..

As I posted shortly after his hire….. Kirby has another coach and voice who has been part of several championship teams…. First hand experience on
How it feels and looks like…. To play and win a Natty…..

Coach Sinclair will spend time with Scott fine tuning our strength and conditioning program….. a very good thing…. after 13 years in Tuscaloosa it was and old and close friend who has given him an opportunity to follow his coaching dreams…… Coach Scott will bust his tail to confirm Kirby’s giving him this chance….. to grow….

Pause and give thanks

Have a great weekend and a safe week…

As always “Go Dawgs "

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds