Forum

GEORGIA/florida

4 years 5 months ago #80291 by Buc
GEORGIA/florida was created by Buc
Living in Florida, surrounded by gators, passing along what most of the gators are saying about the game in JAX.

Both teams seem to be fit, that is the news coming out of both camps.

Going to be interesting watching our offensive line, especially early in the game. gators will be applying a lot of heat trying to get their hands on Jake. Will also be interesting to see how the game looks after a "quarter" of play. Little doubt that both teams want to start fast.

More animosity has been built up for this particular meeting than any I can remember between the DAWGS/gators. mullen has taken a different approach to coaching the gators. Coaches along the same lines that urban liar meyer did. He will be in the referees ear early and often.

Fully expect mullen to use two quarterbacks.

Not going to be a game for the weak hearted.

hailfloridahail.com/2019/10/29/florida-f...thy-defense-georgia/
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
4 years 5 months ago #80292 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GEORGIA/florida
Good read Buc,

No question....every last drop of hype will be squeezed out before

Kickoff.....Uncle Gary will be in fine form.....

This game supports my many time stated belief...

If you want to change the conversation.... just win the game..

Kirby and staff as well as our team.... understand this very well

Chickens and Cats still very fresh in their minds...and how the conversation changed after those two games....

Go Dawgs...... pull those chin straps tight....

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #80293 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic GEORGIA/florida
Kirby pointed out to our team that the gator defensive line and pass rush is as good as any in college football.

Many of the talking heads have said that Georgia has as good an offensive line as there is in college football.

Seems to me that the game comes down to game plans. Both teams.

We have some very good running backs. gators have a very good tight end.

We have an experienced quarterback, includes victories over the gators. Their quarterback would still be on the sidelines I suspect if an injury had not occurred to their starter. gators will use two quarterbacks in this game, bank that.

Most would agree that our line backing corps was rated as one of the best groups at the beginning of the 2019 Season.

grantham knows and has planned for the running attack that we bring. Not going to be sending his players after the quarterback every play as some in the media suggest. This is where Jake most agree shines . . . . able to read what the defense is going to do on a "high percentage" of plays.

Kicking/punting games are close to equal. Would give us a slight advantage. Hoping that our Freshman punter is ready for a game that he has yet to be a play in.

Our defensive backfield has been "chosen" by Smart. That was and is one of his greatest feats in coaching, while at Alabama. gators are going to put the ball in the air, mullen demands that.

Any board members have thoughts on this game? Getting close. Much more could be said before the game, eh . . . .

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
4 years 5 months ago #80294 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GEORGIA/florida
Excellent points Buc.... we play to our standard.... again

Execution....doing your job....

Jake is the big plus for us...... experience...plus great football

Knowledge...... we will leave with the dub...

More later .... Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

More
4 years 5 months ago #80295 by growl
Replied by growl on topic GEORGIA/florida
I really think that this Game is going to be a nail biter right up til the final snap of the ball, the DAWGS have to be on their toes and play football that is fundamentally sound. I know that is what is preached over and over,but, its the way it should be. If we do , we Win!

GO DAWGS!!!!!! GATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

More
4 years 5 months ago #80297 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GEORGIA/florida
My thoughts on this game are very simple. If we can have any creative thought on the offense side then we will win by 8 or more points.

That's all it is for me... be creative and attack the perimeter running and use some double moves and cross traffic with our receivers to get a bit of separation.

I would be shocked if our D let us down, and I just don't see that happening.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds