Forum

From Athens - Game Day Friday # 6

4 years 6 months ago #80156 by yankeedawg1
From Athens - Game Day Friday # 6 was created by yankeedawg1
Good Morning All,

One Urange… team beat .. two more remain…

Much talk about us starting slow or the need to start faster ….. I can remember not to long ago that we were unable to start at all….

As in we were losing to teams we needed to beat….. insert…. Tech and Vandy here..

We have shared here before ….. how many cars sitting on the pole position go on to win the race …..???

Al Davis didn’t have any preference as to how his teams…. Started…. “Just Win Baby” when the game ends…..

Imho…. Just more for the heads to chatter about ….. to me the half time adjustments we made in our last two games are more important and

impressive…… tells me the Coaches have they players attention….

Sidebar….. Both our OC & DC are gaining experience and confidence …. A very good thing….

This week we are home against the Chickens……. Again I leave the point spread to Vegas …… I do think the Chickens present a different set of challenges than did the Vols…. Believe Chickens will try to run on us ….. much talk about their Pin and Pull rushing attack….. which they had some success against Kentucky last week…..

Happy that we are at home…. Get a early lead …. More game experience for young pups….. process continues

I hope this is our last noon kickoff for the season…

Chief …… Blue bird day in the Classic City for Saturday…….. whatcha… grilling?

Pause and give thanks

Have a great weekend and a safe week…..

As always “GO Dawgs"

Go Dawgs!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
4 years 6 months ago #80158 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic From Athens - Game Day Friday # 6
Start slow but finish fast and on top is okay by me.

I like that better than starting fast and finishing last like we have the last two times we played 'Bama.

"Just win, baby" indeed.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
4 years 6 months ago #80159 by growl
Replied by growl on topic From Athens - Game Day Friday # 6
Just win and stay healthy, we were lucky to get off that cow pasture last week pretty unscathed.

GO DAWGS!!!!! GATA!!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds