Forum

GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS

4 years 6 months ago #80149 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS
I expect Kirby-esque second half adjustments and for us to continue getting this thing under control. Wear em' out on the ground.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #80150 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS
Also did not get the 2 pt PAT attempt. The U did the same thing. Then missed a kick to take the league. Overthinking

More
4 years 6 months ago #80151 by Wartdawg

dawgs_fans_dad wrote: Also did not get the 2 pt PAT attempt. The U did the same thing. Then missed a kick to take the league. Overthinking

Exactly... overthinking.

That frustrates me a bit with Kirby. He tends to do that from time to time and tends to outsmart himself.

Shouldn't be a big deal tonight, but it is true.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #80152 by Wartdawg
A few thoughts

Julian Rochester replacing Jordan Richards was huge. I talked about Richards last season and his importance in the middle of the line. After he went down, Rochester played great Including a fantastic pancake tackle with just under 4 remaining. Depth, depth, depth.

#27, Eric Stokes played well. I brought this guy up early last year when he first cracked the lineup. My man Stokes crushed Maurer on the blitz after playing great coverage all game.

Welcome to the SEC Maurer after that tackle. Compliments to him though... he's a tough kid and is going to be good for them.

1st half free inside releases were killing us. Midway 2nd Qtr we adjusted to that junk and after that shut them down.

2nd half only plays they made were when we fell or made some similar mistake. We stopped them from just executing plays.

OLine at times cant move a pile, but we wear and wear and wear on them until holes break open later in the game.

Solid game... A lot of positives on the field and on the sidelines. I have to admit a sense of pleasure adjusting and shutting Cheney's O down. When he was here one of my big complaints about him was he was a front runner. When everything works as planned, he looks like a genius. When however someone threw a monkey wrench into "the plan", he had no plan B... no adjustments. He's the same guy for them.

Give thanks for all, and as always...
Go Dawgs

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

More
4 years 6 months ago #80153 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: GEORGIA BULLDOGS VS TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS
Kirby Post Game Presser

More
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds