Forum

From Athens - Game Day Friday #5

4 years 6 months ago #80136 by yankeedawg1
From Athens - Game Day Friday #5 was created by yankeedawg1
Good Morning All,

Just maybe we will see some fall weather this weekend …. Forecasted high here in the Classic City for Saturday…. Drum roll please… 77…

So we be in Knox Vegas to play the Urange ….Pumpkin People…. Yawn …..

Still have nightmares about Neyland Stadium…. The playing field is awful…. A horrible sandbox … yes both teams have to play on it…. No clue why the university does not address fixing it…..

I will leave to the heads to set the point spread …. Do I feel they Vols can rise to the same level of play that ND did two weeks ago…. No… imho ND has better players than Tennessee ….. yes they are playing at home but that is not enough to makeup the higher talent level advantage we have over them.

The entire drama level surrounding the Urange Volts football program brings a weird feeling to the game…….. really aside it being a home game there is no other area that they come close to us on…… so why the creepy feeling…. Guess I have to wait until kickoff …..

Yes I want to beat on the Pumpkin People like a Dollar Store drum….. Truly happy we had the bye week to heal and work on improving ….

My four wishes remain the same….. play to our standard….score early and often…… no stupid penalties ….. we do that we win without any drama….

Shake their hand…. Shower… get on the plane… enjoy the win …. Back to chopping wood on Monday….

Did I tell you I really don’t like urange…..

Pause and give thanks

Have a great weekend and a safe week….

As always “Go Dawgs"

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds