Forum

UGA the Big Dawg of the Southeast

17 years 10 months ago #539 by oledawg
UGA the Big Dawg of the Southeast was created by oledawg
Congrats to the Diamond Dawgs and GATA in Omaha! Also Congrats to the UGA Athletic Department, all the coaches and kids for taking the SEC Award for All Sports away from the Mud Lizards and bringing it to UGA! Heck of a year for UGA!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• oledawg
  • oledawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
17 years 10 months ago #540 by DawgDoc
Replied by DawgDoc on topic Re: UGA the Big Dawg of the Southeast
:D :D :D :D Amen- Amen Oledawg you are right on the money. What a great year for the Dawgs in all sports. Hope next year will be half as good as 2006. We need a tested QB. I am concerned. We are not deep on the offensive line or defense either. The young Dawgs will have to grow up in a hurry after the Western Kentucky game. You know, that's what makes the new season so interesting. Can't wait, baseball (the Braves) are so bad and the only ray of sunshine is the US OPEN this weekend. I do love golf or "pasture pool" as many of my friends call it. Till next time as always, GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P

Member since 1999

More
17 years 10 months ago #543 by SEC_Fan
Replied by SEC_Fan on topic Re: UGA the Big Dawg of the Southeast
The dawgs will be just fine in football, the QB situation will work itself out during the first couple of weeks of practice. The schedule is going to be tough as there could be 4 teams in the East that are very good, UGA, UT, UF, and Carolina.

• SEC_Fan
  • Visitor
17 years 10 months ago #545 by DawgDoc
Replied by DawgDoc on topic Re: UGA the Big Dawg of the Southeast
I'm not the preacher of dark and doom, but let's get serious. I love "Joe T" I was in school with his father and grandfather. He is a good QB but not in the MR system. No arm and not very mobile. Do you expect a freshmen QB to come in and take over like a Green or a Shockley? I don't. I look for us to be down a year or so from our lofty attitude of the last 2 or three years. Looked what happened in the Sugar Bowl with West Va. Let's all pull for the Dawgs and hope for the best. I love all Dawg fans. As always, GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!! :D :!: :D :D :D :D

Member since 1999

More
17 years 10 months ago #546 by SEC_Fan
Replied by SEC_Fan on topic Re: UGA the Big Dawg of the Southeast
You are correct, I doubt that a freshman can come in and do the job, but don't expect Richt not to change things up a bit to allow Joe T to be effective. There have been plenty of good teams without great QBs and I suspect the Dawgs will be one of those this season.

• SEC_Fan
  • Visitor
17 years 9 months ago #548 by southernlover
Replied by southernlover on topic Re: UGA the Big Dawg of the Southeast
I hate to start looking at October already but living in Florida I get the constant drumbeat of gay turd news. They are obviously going to have a quarterback controversy. Unlike years past, I've had a warm and fuzzy about this years Ga/Fla game since the new year. Something bigs gonna happen. It will be a two QB offense for UGA at least in the early going. Defense will control our destiny.

More
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds