Forum

GAME DAY: MURRAY STATE RACERS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS

4 years 6 months ago #80065 by Wartdawg
How did everyone feel about the play of our backup QB.

On the INT.. the throw was late, but as the receiver there you have to drive back to the ball.

Our young pup receivers may make a mistake or two this year, but man do they have some serious talent.

I have seen nothing so far to change my opinion that this season hinges on the D-Line.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #80066 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: MURRAY STATE RACERS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
What you said Wart..... DL play ......agree area that must improve and maintain a high level of play..

You among several here have shouted we need to control

The line of scrimmage....both offense and defense.... fact....

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
4 years 6 months ago #80067 by growl
I really liked the Backup QB, showed he knows his way around and yes he had a couple throws that could have had different outcomes , but altogether it is nice to know that we have him.

GO DAWGS!! GATA!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
4 years 6 months ago #80068 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: MURRAY STATE RACERS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Bennett didn't look as green as I expected, which tells me he's been paying attention and learning from Fromm in practice.

Wart - I'd add to your statement and say the success of this season hinges on the D-line AND Fromm staying healthy. We've got plenty of depth at RB but we're only ankle deep in the QB pool right now.

More
4 years 6 months ago #80069 by Wartdawg
Yeah I agree... health in the key position like that is paramount.

Heath aside though... DL is the one place where I have some concern.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SouthernDawg

More
4 years 6 months ago #80071 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: MURRAY STATE RACERS VS GEORGIA BULLDOGS
Yeah, D-line is the key concern. I agree. There's been a bunch of emphasis put on "creating havoc" this year, which is a catchy way of saying getting pressure on the QB in the backfield. The talking heads were pretty excited and somewhat hot & bothered by the dominant defensive pressure on Saturday vs. Murray State, which to me, is pretty much the equivalent of kissing your sister. Nothing to be proud of or excited about. This weekend won't tell us anything either.

Let's see how they do vs. Notre Dame. Which I know is a little early to start prognosticating, but if ND shows up to Athens with the weak sauce they brought to Louisville, then I think it's a long evening for the Irish.

More
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds