Forum

Listening to others about UGA Football . . . .

4 years 7 months ago #80020 by Buc
Sometimes I just want to LISTEN . . . . :)

Will say this . . . . Jarvis Jones returning in a coaching capacity was another great move by Kirby.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #80021 by Buc
Better coming straight from Kirby. Also Dell McGee proves that he is a very important link to Georgia's success. Coach McGee brought to Kirby's attention that Jarvis was available. Dell McGee does more than many coaches . . . . not only recruits at the highest level but understands quality coaches on campus take the talent and mold it in the way he views a particular talent. Often said, would hate to lose Coach Dell McGee.

www.dawgnation.com/football/georgia-foot...is-jones-kirby-smart

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
4 years 7 months ago #80022 by Buc
Having listened to and read many articles about the upcoming season have come to this personal thought . . . . Talent is alive and well in Athens. Have finally gotten to the point that we(I) can see young folks decide to leave Athens and play elsewhere without doing great damage to our football team on Saturdays. Georgia Football has finally found its footing in the world of college football.

Long story short . . . . This group of very talented players will go as far as our COACHES CAN LEAD THEM. In the past have witnessed abundant talent in Athens that could never quite find their footing on game day. Coaching this day and time truly comes down to "game planning". Every team, especially in the SEC has moved forward, not the same when we look back a few years or many years past.

I will be in South Florida this weekend and I will be sitting with Miami and Georgia backers. I would love to have an early Christmas present . . . . MIAMI KICK THE YOU KNOW WHAT OUT OF THE gators. Seems most think that this is no more than a warmup for the gators, I don't buy into that.

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
4 years 7 months ago #80023 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Listening to others about UGA Football . . . .
Talent is definitely not an issue. Even when we lose lots of receivers. All coaching and mental now, Buc

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds