Forum

From Athens- Friday Thoughts-26-07-19

4 years 8 months ago #80012 by yankeedawg1
From Athens- Friday Thoughts-26-07-19 was created by yankeedawg1
Good Morning All,

Dwan Mathis has a video clip showing him dunking basketballs just after having successful brain surgery just several months ago…

He is back in class and taking part in workouts without any contact…

Good kid mending well…… he wants to learn how to play QB in the SEC…

Fall camp starts August 3rd….. eight short days… with Vandy in 36 days… Competition will be at a all time high…. Year four….

Eyes of college football will be on Sanford on September 21st when we play ND at 8pm…… Willing to put up with Gary D. And the rest of the CBS primetime crew…..

Been awhile since we have had such a big stage at home to play on…

Vegas has us as a 10 point favorite……

Speaking for myself…. This will be a huge recruiting weekend… and underscores the reason CKS wants to bring the UF game back on campus….. recruiting …….. lifeline of college sports…..

After having coffee with several of my old rooster freinds who are Dawg fans they are not overly concerned about having receivers who can rise to getting the job done…

These kids have been camping since 8th grade… have been running routes and catching balls throwin by a Gazillion different passers…

Jake can take this seemingly green group and get them ready…..
Sometimes overlooked …..Jake…. Is another coach on the field…

Slightly cooler weather this week….. pleasant having morning coffee on the patio watching the humming birds playing among the flower blooms..

Pause and give thanks…… Blessed

Have a great weekend and a safe week……

As always “GO Dawgs"

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
4 years 8 months ago #80013 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts-26-07-19
I've chuckled for a while about some of the prognostication on our WR situation. To hear some tell it, you would think that everybody else was a gimpy sluggard playing with one hand tied behind his back. Sure, theres an experience factor, but our WRs are at Georgia because they can play. Plus, with General Fromm leading the charge, I dont see too much concern. I wouldn't be surprised if our first TD was a pass. I've got a good feeling about this year.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

More
4 years 8 months ago #80014 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts-26-07-19
Good to hear from you Limey... totally agree with your WR’s comments.....

Truly feel CKS....and staff will have our team ready to..

Start and play fast and furious..... every game....don’t seeing us

Ever doing a messy like our Bowl game against Texas....again..

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds