Forum

From Athens- Friday Thoughts-12-07-19

4 years 9 months ago #80001 by yankeedawg1
From Athens- Friday Thoughts-12-07-19 was created by yankeedawg1
Good Morning All,

Wishing Andrew Raym the best of luck at Oklahoma. Some long faces because he didn’t choose to be a Dawg…..

I believe it came down to staying home……. I still feel CSP has a few more surprises for us before NSD…..

Again we are recruiting the 2020 class to fill position needs and build quality depth….. all part of the process…. A very good thing….

Next week starts the building of the preseason media hype with SEC Media Days in Birmingham….. yes Alabama will be picked to win the SEC….. Blah Blah Blah……..

Great effort to build up the Gators as the upset darlings of the East….

With the possibility of the Vols also playing spoilers …..

Word off campus…… CKS and staff have used the loss to Texas as a lesson and motivation to prepare for upcoming season…..

I has posted this many times…. Players and now coaches understand the only way to change the conversation is to win….and keep winning…

Really excited to see what our new OC has in mind beyond a powerful run game….so many choices….. many new faces along with returning experience …

I also see the return of leadership by example…..

Holding each other accountable …… like it a lot ……

Week closer to fall camp….

Getting more itchy by the day….

Still been toasty in the Classic City……. Wait until sundown to crank up the grill….

Pause and give thanks

Have a great weekend and a safe week….

As always “ Go Dawgs"

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
4 years 9 months ago #80002 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts-12-07-19
Good possibility I will be going to a uga football game this year. Will be my first time back in Athens in over 40 years. My buddy’s son is going to uga grad school this fall and he was asking me about going with him to a game.

I don’t expect the lot we tailgated in back in the day is still available, lol. I can still visualize the spot.

Looking forward to visiting the bookstore...and other memories.

Very well could be the tam game. Don’t expect to give two hoots about who wins. But really looking forward to a possible trip down memory lane.

Any advice on places to drink a brewski on game day?

More
4 years 9 months ago #80004 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens- Friday Thoughts-12-07-19
Follow the crowd..... many new bars downtown Blind Pig has been there for ever..

Goggle Creature Comforts Brewing.... they have a great taproom and beer garden ...not a bad walk for the arch...

Enjoy

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: scooby

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds